ABDL Ireland

diaperlover2222 said:
Would anyone be interested in making a kik or discord group or something?
Id be up for a discord group! but if yas want, we already have a telegram group going!

babypatty60 said:
Mummy gets my nappies from cuddlz.com and used to also get plastic pants from them. Now she actually get plastic pants from B4NS , in Canada i think. They are Suprima plastic pants and though expensive with postage etc she says they are much better quality.
I am in Canada and loved the Suprima plastic pants from B4NS but now when I check the website the price list is out dated and I can't find out if they are still selling or not. I have not tried Cuddlz but I do get my pull on flannel diapers from Kins in British Columbia Canada .

EternalBaby94 said:
That's the issue, finding a caregiver appears mission impossible - asking a friend would be risky to say the least as you are aware ABDL remains a vey much taboo subject not spoken about. -
The only possible option I can think of is asking my mother whether she would be willing to occasionally indulge my desires purely to achieve desired escapism as outlined previously

Please refer to my previous post at the following link: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...-be-my-caregiver-during-abdl-roleplay.139176/

Most were strongly against the idea. -
what do you think ?

Not sure how feasible it would be and may alienate me from my mother long term which be a disaster not the intended outcome and make matters worse.
Your mommy did that when you were real little and may not wish to return to those times again. Yes it might alienate your mother for a very long time.

babybigdiaper said:
Well how is every one keeping. Hard to believe its already near the middle of May. I where has the year gone with this covid 19 malarkie
Well here it is Sept. 7 and we are all still hoping this Virus goes away or is at least under control.

Ilovetocook said:
I’ve always worn terry cloth nappies with plastic pants but I’m thinking of trying out disposables. Can any of you guys recommend a particular brand or style...I have a 34” waist and don’t mind paying for premium brands. Hope everyone is keeping well!
My go to each night is the Tranquility ATN ( all through the night) and they are pretty thin but thirsty. I use Tena pull up style for out of house doing errands etc. and just leave my shirt hanging out so it covers the back or in cooler weather a sweater that covers my bum for discreet wearing around others and family.

Reactions: Ilovetocook
Slip92 said:
Ireland seems 15 years behind the UK in terms of kinks.
Is it a Religious thing? Myself being raised Roman Catholic, it took me a long time to get over my kinks and not feel God was judging me all the time. When I was younger and told my parents God made a mistake and I was really a girl, they hit the roof and sent me to church to talk with a priest and our doctor said if I did not stop saying things like that I would be sent to a mental hospital and I would hate that.

Ilovetocook said:
Hi there everyone! Can any of you guys recommend a reliable supplier of quality plastic pants? Over the years I’ve been relying on Cuddlz in the UK and I’ve found that on occasions the quality of their plastic pants has been questionable...not always but sometimes!
I buy most of my plastic pants from Kins in B.C. Canada or Rearz also in Canada. I find shipping is fast here and not too expensive but to the UK I am not sure. They are both very discreet with packaging though.

Last edited:
Gamma said:
Id be up for a discord group! but if yas want, we already have a telegram group going!
Has there been any movement on this? @

Whats that?? 🤔

Ella1 said:
Whats that?? 🤔
people where talking about group chat / discord , was wondering had it been set up ?

Ella1 said:
Whats that?? 🤔
Its a link to a chat thats got alot of ABDL Irish peeps! you need a telegram account though

Am lost 🙄☺️

It’s an app like WhatsApp, there’s a group of Irish abdl’s and furries on it, discord is another app you join servers that are like groups , I think someone is on for setting up an Irish abdl server

Reactions: Ilovetocook
Irishboy said:
It’s an app like WhatsApp, there’s a group of Irish abdl’s and furries on it, discord is another app you join servers that are like groups , I think someone is on for setting up an Irish abdl server
Oh! you on it as well?

Oh cools il many will join it

Anyone have a link

@Gamma yea I’m on it he he

It won't Let me download because it says it doesn't recognise it and is unsafe file? 🤔

Ella1 said:
It won't Let me download because it says it doesn't recognise it and is unsafe file? 🤔
have ya got telegram?

Back