ABDL Ireland

Ilovetocook

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I thought this could be a place ABDLs on the island of Ireland could hang out. Anybody got any thoughts on this idea?

Reactions: Poobear, BobbiSueEllen, HamilcarBarca and 1 other person
It would be nice to have some place where others from Ireland could meet to chat .

Reactions: Poobear, brittanykimnana1, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
babypatty60 said:
It would be nice to have some place where others from Ireland could meet to chat .
How about here!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and BobbiSueEllen
yes......it does seem as good a place as any

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
yes......it would be worth trying it here

Reactions: Safari and BobbiSueEllen
babypatty60 said:
yes......it would be worth trying it here
That’s a nice nappy and plastic pants you’re wearing😀😀

Reactions: Angelapinks, Safari and BobbiSueEllen
blushes.....ty....its a terry cloth nappy....but the plastic pants is about 2 years old....its a Gary plastic pants....i do not thin it can be got in that colour anymore.....so 'Mummy' tells me

Reactions: Poobear, Angelapinks, Safari and 2 others
babypatty60 said:
blushes.....ty....its a terry cloth nappy....but the plastic pants is about 2 years old....its a Gary plastic pants....i do not thin it can be got in that colour anymore.....so 'Mummy' tells me
I’m a huge fan of terry cloth...just took a delivery of four new ones!

Reactions: Chrissie, Safari and BobbiSueEllen
when you are wearing 24/7 they are very economical.....and more important they are reliable as well.

Reactions: Chrissie, BobbiSueEllen and Ilovetocook
babypatty60 said:
when you are wearing 24/7 they are very economical.....and more important they are reliable as well.
babypatty60 said:

Whereabouts in Ireland are you located...I near Mullingar

i am inCork County......close to Skibbereen

So are most of us Nappy Lover or Adult babies or a mixture of both?

Reactions: Poobear, BobbiSueEllen, Ilovetocook and 1 other person
blushes.......i am an Adult baby at this stage...or at least an Adult Toddler

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Safari, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I
babypatty60 said:
blushes.......i am an Adult baby at this stage...or at least an Adult Toddler
I’m definitely more of a nappy lover and really happy with that. But that being said if I had a ‘mummy’ maybe I’d enjoy the AB side of things. I’m married and my wife tolerates my nappy wearing but that’s as far as it goes. What about you...you married...got a mummy??

Reactions: Chrissie, BobbiSueEllen and (deleted member)
yes i am married just over 13 years....my wife is 3 years older than me. Soon after we married my bedwetting problems surfaced again and i had to start wearing nappies for nights. From that moment we slept in seperate beds as my wife could not bear the idea of sleeping in a bed with a plastic undersheet

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and Ilovetocook
just over 10 years ago ....my wife insisted i wear nappies 24/7 as i was persistently dribbling pee pee which was becoming an embarrassment. I think that was really the start of my regression

Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and Ilovetocook
babybigdiaper said:
So are most of us Nappy Lover or Adult babies or a mixture of both?

For me: Adult Baby, but nappies are essential in fulfilling by ABDL desires - I think my ABDL desires originate from the want/need to temporarily at least escape the pressures of everyday life particularly given the relentless inevitable limitations posed by my physical disability Cerebral Palsy completely dependent on a walking aid (k walker) for mobility- unfortunately I've never had to opportunity to fulfill my ABDL desires - Don't know how or where to possibly find a caregiver (preferably female) willing to fulfill my ABDL needs occasionally for short periods of time i.e. Say 1 day a month.
I live a "normal" life working full time with regular social outings.However a caregiver willing to occasionally fulfill my ABDL desires would be the ultimate relaxation in a harmless somewhat innocent manner.

To truly achieve desired relaxation from ABDL roleplay - I would need a caregiver willing to treat me as a complete baby (2 /2.5 age) for the agreed time. (1 day per month say)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Ilovetocook
its great to see the forum take life,
I personal would class myself 95% Nappy Lover, 5% Curious.
have been wearing and wetting on and off for a while

Reactions: Poobear, Chrissie, Angelapinks and 3 others
So where do we buy our nappies and stuff? Personally I only use terry cloth nappies, which for the past few years I’ve been buying from Cuddlz, the UK-based online store. Their range of plastic pants can be a bit hit and miss, but if you’re patient you’re preferred choice normally comes back into stock. For wearing around the house and for bed, I generally go for a 60’’ nappy and wear a 48’’ when I’m going out (once I careful about what clothes I wear it’s a pretty discreet arrangement)

Reactions: Poobear and Baker31
Back