ABDL Homestead Down!

Guys I’m happy to say Stan the server owner fired up his servers again the website is back up! :)

Attachments

• D486A393-B44F-4F7A-9D1E-4A77D95E95BE.png
    D486A393-B44F-4F7A-9D1E-4A77D95E95BE.png
    530.6 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: AshdaBabyKitten
Damn for real ☹️ I loved that website a lot

Yes it’s gone.. that sucks

I am going to miss that site so much!

Hopefully the website owner can get his website back. Whoever's responsible for the shutdown of the website shut be put into shame.

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck
Was there a reason behind shutting down the servers to the website?

Hey all, Stanley, the owner of the bedwettingabdl.com site. Sadly I have some stockers who don't like AB's and have been going after the site for awhile. Unable to secure it I had to take it down. Darn shame. But it's great to hear/read of people who enjoyed it while it was up. Thanks for support all. :)

-Stanley
[email protected]

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Ranma, HuggiesDiapers and 2 others
stanley19802 said:
Hey all, Stanley, the owner of the bedwettingabdl.com site. Sadly I have some stockers who don't like AB's and have been going after the site for awhile. Unable to secure it I had to take it down. Darn shame. But it's great to hear/read of people who enjoyed it while it was up. Thanks for support all. :)

-Stanley
[email protected]
It stinks but what can you do. I really liked that site, and have a few stories saved. It is a shame but what can you do.

I've actually been looking for a certain story I read about 10 years ago for a while now, not sure if it was there. It involved two boys who visited a creepy building that used to be an institution or asylum. They get sent in a time warp back and get treated there as patients. It involves some pretty heavy themes of brainwashing and stuff as they get "treated" and reduced to basically babies who need cared for.

Anyone know what story that is or where to find it? It was very very long, not sure if one HTML page or multiple pages. I'd be super grateful if someone knew which one it is!

Super glad the site got archived, it had some of my favorite stories too.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW
stanley19802 said:

-Stanley
[email protected]
Stupid haters always have to ruin everything. It's never the same without your website.

I wanted to post a update to this. Recently I found a new home for my site. www.bedwettingabdl.net. I tried to get the .com back but homestead owns the domain. So we went with .net now. Just wanted to share, we are back. :)

• Love
Reactions: CrayonRocket, TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
stanley19802 said:
I wanted to post an update to this. Recently I found a new home for my site. www.bedwettingabdl.net. I tried to get the .com back but homestead owns the domain. So we went with .net now. Just wanted to share, we are back. :)
LETS GOOOOOO!!!!

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and KittyninjaW
stanley19802 said:
I wanted to post a update to this. Recently I found a new home for my site. www.bedwettingabdl.net. I tried to get the .com back but homestead owns the domain. So we went with .net now. Just wanted to share, we are back. :)
WE ARE SO BACK

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
I first known about this site since 2015. I now see that this site is back up to a different way

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW
Ranma said:
I've actually been looking for a certain story I read about 10 years ago for a while now, not sure if it was there. It involved two boys who visited a creepy building that used to be an institution or asylum. They get sent in a time warp back and get treated there as patients. It involves some pretty heavy themes of brainwashing and stuff as they get "treated" and reduced to basically babies who need cared for.

Anyone know what story that is or where to find it? It was very very long, not sure if one HTML page or multiple pages. I'd be super grateful if someone knew which one it is!

Super glad the site got archived, it had some of my favorite stories too.
I thought I might have imagined this story but I guess not! I was also looking for it and I’ve tried to find it a few times to no success. Have you had any luck since? I really want to read that story again.

Reactions: AJFan2020
Jackalaminosus said:
I thought I might have imagined this story but I guess not! I was also looking for it and I’ve tried to find it a few times to no success. Have you had any luck since? I really want to read that story again.
No, but I've been looking for it for years!

Let's go! I am so exited. You guys will all see me over there.

Back