ABDL Homestead Down!

Abdl247

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It seems that the beloved ABDL/ Bedwetting Homestead has gone down permanently. That place was awesome for stories and was a massive archive of both fiction and non-fiction ABDL/ Bedwetting content. It had a couple of my stories and some of my favourite of all the internet. If it is gone forever it will be missed.

www.bedwettingstories.homestead.com

• Sad
Reactions: CrayonRocket, Mas16210, littledub1955 and 1 other person
What was it?

Reactions: CrayonRocket
Abdl247 said:
It seems that the beloved ABDL/ Bedwetting Homestead has gone down permanently. That place was awesome for stories and was a massive archive of both fiction and non-fiction ABDL/ Bedwetting content. It had a couple of my stories and some of my favourite of all the internet. If it is gone forever it will be missed.

Sad, yes, but do not worry- I saved the whole site with the wayback machine in july of this year.

I knew it couldn't last forever, so I figured I might as well.

• Love
Reactions: CrayonRocket, Ranma, HenryABDL and 6 others
Oh wow! That’s amazing… I didn’t even thing about checking the wayback!! I’m so stoked it’s not forever gone!

Reactions: CrayonRocket and littledub1955
ronnieM said:
Sad, yes, but do not worry- I saved the whole site with the wayback machine in july of this year.

I knew it couldn't last forever, so I figured I might as well.
There were a bunch of stories added in the August 2021 update (9 bedwetter and 10 ABDL), so sadly those are probably gone forever, but it's great you were able to capture almost all of the site before it went down.

This site along with Baby Brrr's ABDL Adult Baby Nursery were some of my favorite sites for diaper stories when I was growing up, unable to get/use diapers and longing to go back to them (like in some of the situations in the stories, the more innocent ones). Sadly it looks like that one was taken down as well.

TigerDL said:
There were a bunch of stories added in the August 2021 update (9 bedwetter and 10 ABDL), so sadly those are probably gone forever, but it's great you were able to capture almost all of the site before it went down.

This site along with Baby Brrr's ABDL Adult Baby Nursery were some of my favorite sites for diaper stories when I was growing up, unable to get/use diapers and longing to go back to them (like in some of the situations in the stories, the more innocent ones). Sadly it looks like that one was taken down as well.
That's what the name of that site was!! I went down a 2007ish story rabbit hole yesterday and saw it was gone. Man ABDL has changed alot in the past decade...pun intended.

Abdl247 said:

I am going to miss that site

DiaperDuck said:
I am going to miss that site
my favorite is the healing duncan series

AshdaBabyKitten said:
my favorite is the healing duncan series
Never heard of that one

DiaperDuck said:
Never heard of that one

Thx!

Abdl247 said:

I never even heard of it until now. When I looked for it it wasn't there anymore. Now I'm sad because I'll never get to read any stories that were on there.

😞 I thought from the title post this was a thread about people who live on a homestead and are abdl

I live on an offgrid homestead, that would have been neat if there was a site based on that 😌

Reactions: CrayonRocket, PadPhilosopher, chiaochai and 3 others
fleckothefennec said:
😞 I thought from the title post this was a thread about people who live on a homestead and are abdl

I live on an offgrid homestead, that would have been neat if there was a site based on that 😌
*huggles*

Reactions: fleckothefennec
Reactions: AshdaBabyKitten
fleckothefennec said:
Thanks

Foxes in space, awesome 🙀
hehe thankies , i found it on the web,i might have the og, an the edit still

AshdaBabyKitten said:
hehe thankies , i found it on the web,i might have the og, an the edit still
I do (≈^•w•^*≈)

Attachments

• 20210908_165936.png