Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
Hello there, making this thread to find abdl gamers that play on Xbox/pc that plays Warframe & Forza horizon 4 & 5

Reactions: BBBen and Deleted member 69668
MikeRotch said:
Hello there, making this thread to find abdl gamers that play on Xbox/pc that plays Warframe & Forza horizon 4 & 5
Man I wish I had Xbox to play forza. I love race games! But has PlayStation 😔

have to look out for Forza. Just played with @mistykitty golf for friends. But we are searching for a racing game we could do in littlespace

Reactions: VeiledDevotee
I do have an Xbox (last gen) and have both Forza and Warframe on it, can't remember which version of Forza now though, it's been a good few years since it was even turned on... I bought a Ps5 almost 2 years ago and stuck with that for a while and now mostly back on pc gaming, Ps5 hasn't even been on for about 5 or 6 months.

Reactions: Stefie and BBBen
I play on PC, mostly RPG's like DDO, Neverwinter, FFXIV, Star Trek Online, etc... Even recently tried Star Wars The Old Republic...

I play mainly on xbox, but the occasional game on PC. Haven't played Forza in a while though as my backlog is incredibly long with the gamepass offerings. So many games, so little time. Stupid RL Job 🤣

Last edited:
I don’t think my pc can run Forza. But I’m buying a new one in a few months.

I got Warframe, and Forza Horizon 4 on pc ( FH4 is just uninstalled for now).

BBBen said:
have to look out for Forza. Just played with @mistykitty golf for friends. But we are searching for a racing game we could do in littlespace
Golf with your friends is nice! Also Golf it!

Back