• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ABDL from Singapore

mason262

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey guys, I’ve been a long time lurker here, so I guess it’s time to introduce myself. I’m from Singapore as the title suggests. I mostly use the Korean goodnites as they are the only non-adult diapers that fit me. I’m interested in what youth diapers you guys use. Drop by if you’re from Singapore too.

Reactions: Wolfman69, LaLoneDigi, Magicalgirl101 and 2 others
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Hey there, welcome!! 45 male here from Malaysia!!

Hello! I'm from Singapore too! Nice to see more people here from Singapore! Singapore too sell goodnites in some of the bigger supermarkets(Fairprice Xtra), but they are not the korean ones. I believe the sizing to be similar though.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Hello and welcome, from Canada!

singaporean here too

Reactions: DLPeakOut and woshiidl
Welcome from the Netherlands ^^

woshiidl said:
Hello! I'm from Singapore too! Nice to see more people here from Singapore! Singapore too sell goodnites in some of the bigger supermarkets(Fairprice Xtra), but they are not the korean ones. I believe the sizing to be similar though.
Hi, Im from Singapore too but I cant seem to find the goodnites.

Hey, i‘m Form germany and i will be in singapore next week for working.
Normaly i use thick Night diapers. But it’s Not possible to take them with by the flight so i like to ask you where i can Buy some diapers in Singapore.

Sailor95 said:
Hey, i‘m Form germany and i will be in singapore next week for working.
Normaly i use thick Night diapers. But it’s Not possible to take them with by the flight so i like to ask you where i can Buy some diapers in Singapore.
Hi @Sailor95 ,most pharmacies or hypermarkets sell medical grade adult diapers.

freeofcharge22 said:
Hi, Im from Singapore too but I cant seem to find the goodnites.
Try looking around the bigger fairprice(fairprice xtra). The last i saw them was at Fairprice Xtra at Nex in Serangoon.

Hi and welcome! I am born in Singapore and have lived there for several years. It's my favorite city. Nice to meet you!

Reactions: DLPeakOut, woshiidl, james6416 and 2 others
Hi I’m from sg too

Reactions: DLPeakOut and woshiidl
Babynie said:
Hi and welcome! I am born in Singapore and have lived there for several years. It's my favorite city. Nice to meet you!
I’m from sg too:)

Reactions: james6416
Hello all, I am James from neighbouring Malaysia. 45m, a diaper lover as well as a diaper slave😅. Nice to meet u all..

Reactions: DLPeakOut and Kittyinpink
Hello and welcome! 😊

Reactions: james6416
Hi! i'm from singapore too!

mason262 said:
Hey guys, I’ve been a long time lurker here, so I guess it’s time to introduce myself. I’m from Singapore as the title suggests. I mostly use the Korean goodnites as they are the only non-adult diapers that fit me. I’m interested in what youth diapers you guys use. Drop by if you’re from Singapore too.
Hey! Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the site.
I used to live in Singapore, close to Tan Jong Rhu, left about 10 years ago.
My go to diaper whilst I was there was a Tena can't remember the exact title, but I was able to get it from most chemists/pharmacies or they could order them in for me. I don't have any suggestions for youth ones though! Good luck in your search!

Back