Status
Not open for further replies.
My family have been great, but I had a number of issues growing up (Autistic Spectrum Disorder, partial deafness and dietary problems) which meant I got teased mercilessly at school. However I learnt how to manage it, but just 18 months later, I became chronically sick and I was left unable to walk long distances due to severe pain, which still affects me today. It also caused me to lose my bladder control so I'm in diapers 24/7.

That being said, even if my bladder worked, I'd probably still wear diapers now and then, due to the physical trauma my body is in, as they do give me a degree of pain relief. While I don't regress, diapers do make me feel safe and secure. And I don't see any shame in needing a comfort blanket if my body is in this much amount of pain, which is unnatural. I also have days when I can't get out of bed easily so diapers are easier to manage then too.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

littlemoosey said:
Thank you, I will be sure to read this.

I recently finished reading this book, I think that it is outstanding. It is not fictional and the author provides a well written glimpse of not only what it is like to want to stay a baby but the added dimension of wanting to be a baby girl. The interactions between his parents and friends are intriguing. It was a page turner and the ending heart warming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back