ABDL Diaper Bag

Allegro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Anyone know where I could find a good ABDL diaper bag? I'd love to get one custom made but I am unsure on how to go about that.

Reactions: atreyu87 and BobbiSueEllen
We just use a Kate Spade diaper bag we picked up at the outlet mall. I have seen some Coach ones too for cheap.

pretendagain.com has abdl diaperbags

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Sheepies
I use a 15” laptop bag. Fits a few nappies and supplies perfectly, and looks inconspicuous.

Reactions: littlefun and GinAndTonixx
billybobtombo said:
I use a 15” laptop bag. Fits a few nappies and supplies perfectly, and looks inconspicuous.
Thats what I'm using now but I want one that looks babyish.

Ahhh sorry, I misunderstood.

I ordered one on etsy

Are you looking for something discrete, or something obvious? Guessing something obvious?

bambinod said:
Are you looking for something discrete, or something obvious? Guessing something obvious?
I actually bought one from Target for $25 that is very cute! I wanted something cute and not just a plain color.

Attachments

• 20210201_140747.jpg
    20210201_140747.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 23
I just use a small black backpack as my changing kit.

Allegro said:
Anyone know where I could find a good ABDL diaper bag? I'd love to get one custom made but I am unsure on how to go about that.

Etsy is a good place to get custom made things like this. If you don't find what you are looking for, look for something close or related and then message the seller. Many of them are willing to do custom jobs.

Back