ABDL Dating Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaredthomas

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I wrote a forum post a while ago about “abdl match”. A site that was essentially a scam. This time however, I wanted to share some sites that I found which actually turned out to be quite good for anyone who is interested in meeting someone who wants a abdl relationship.

Let’s cut to the chase the current site I’m using is called datecgl. The site feels a bit laggy and not designed properly for mobile. However despite it not being user friendly it’s got everything you need. Like I said it’s a bit hard to use so I’ll explain briefly the best way to go about using it.

Once you have an account and fill out your profile you are going to want to start looking for people you might be interested in. The best way to do this is by clicking on the button in the top left corner (it looks like 3 lines stacked on top of each other). Go to “members & map” then click on search. The search feature has many different options but it’s best to start with a general search rather than filling the whole thing out and getting only a handful of results.

What I did is search using only 3 factors. Age, Gender, and location. Searching for age and gender is fairly simple just check the boxes next to the age ranges that are ok and check the box for either male or female. The location search is a little bit more complicated. If you scroll down the search options you should see “zip code” Blank box “miles from” Box for your city. In the first box enter the number of miles you want to search. And the name of your town in the second box. Once these 3 things are filled out Age, gender, and location scroll down and hit the search button. My approach after this was to read through each profile and if I was interested I would send them a nice introductory message.

The other good site I stumbled across was kwink. It’s a dating site that allows you to choose from a variety of different fetishes including abdl. Once you chose a fetish you don’t see anyone from the other fetishes so if you chose abdl you only saw other people interested in abdl. It’s basically got the same features as datecgl only way more user friendly. Unfortunately kwink was recently shut down. Their homepage suggests that they are working on a new website and you can sign up for an email notification about it’s completion.

I’ve also joined some groups on kik. It’s my personal opinion that if you are looking for a relationship, kwink was the best site before it went down, now datecgl is the best, and kik isn’t very effective because many of the people on there aren’t looking for a relationship.

It’s true that there are other fetish websites which welcome abdl but I find that these sites aren’t effective because many of the profiles you will look through won’t be interested in abdl at all.

thanks i'll check out the site

I have kik now and it is quite good for talking to friends. On my Amino I met someone that yes admittedly told me I need to get rid of quite a few diaper related stuff but he said I can keep in contact with him via kik which I have been doing for quite a while now. I forget to talk to him sometimes though. I may try dating sites later on to see if I can form any friendships with people.

It's been several days and I'm still "pending" on datecgl. Do you know how I can get accepted on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back