AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
...another one on youtube is the movie "Indian Runner" part 8. Scroll to about 6:44. Video not available to link due to copyright?

...another one I've not seen posted...

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz
...another one I haven't seen posted. From an classic older movie called "The New Interns".

• Haha
Oh, man. Theirs the scene from Shoot'em Up where the ladies nursing a guy in a diaper. Im sure its been said already but theirs ALOT to dig through.

Probably one of the strangest movies I have ever seen—or ever will see—had this scene:

Last edited:
...one for New Years.

...seems like most of the crowd was like "WTF did I just see", LOL, LOL.

Last edited:

Dean Winiarski produced a doc/film titled I think "Once A Child Of God." He played himself in it. I never watched it.

babyp said:
This will be better if they were DL/IC and used that concert to just be themselves. :p

In the movie Pink Flamingos (1972) there's a character named Miss Edie who lives in a playpen like a baby and is obsessed with eggs. That movie is super awesome by the way
In The Baby (1973) an adult male has lived as a baby his whole life under the thumb of his mom and sisters
In A Thousand Pleasures (1967) two lesbians live with a woman who is their baby

Reactions: lilithra
I bought the DVD of The Baby and it's a hoot. It's your typical '70s B horror movie. What's interesting is that the adult male is definitely wearing a legitimate cloth diaper and plastic pants. There's no faking there.

Reactions: PinkyJujubean
(I apologize if this has been mentioned before. Not going through 69 pages worth of posts to find out.)

It’s obscure, but… There is a deleted scene from Scary Movie 3 wherein the President, played by Leslie Nielsen, poops his diaper. He has to be changed by his very reluctant aid. It’s been a decade and a half since I’ve seen it, but I think they somehow spoof Huggies or Pampers packaging for the diapers, and make it seem like Nielsen is wearing size 20 or something.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Ticore
A Dirty Shame (2006) has an AB who's also a cop. That movie has Johnny Knoxville in it and is so funny

In the movie Fun Mom Dinner, there is a scene at minute 15 in an aerobics class where a lady shows that she has a pull-ups-type diaper to avoid peeing her pants. It's very funny.

keep uploading more scenes of honeycombs or abdl on tv or movies especially women.

Reactions: happy89
This has probably been brought up, but The Fairly Oddparents had a number of ABDL references in it, to the point where I think someone on their writing team might’ve been into it and was trying to sneak it into the show. Examples I can remember:

-Wanda dressing Cosmo as a baby after calling him a Mama’s boy

-Timmy ending up in a daycare and wishing he was a baby to avoid bullies, and only really making an effort to wish back when Wanda reminds him his parents might leave him there if they don’t see him.

-In Channel Chasers, Timmy ends up in the equivalent of Rugrats, and when he asks what he’s suppose to do, he poops his diaper, and doesn’t even react negatively to it, even smiling as he was crawling away in a full diaper

-In Spellementary School, Wanda is sad to be sending Poof to school. When Timmy points out she still has him, even though he’s not a baby, Wanda dress him up like one. At the end of the episode, not only is Timmy still in diapers, but he’s also sucking on a pacifier like it’s natural to him.

First one that comes to my mind is from a movie with Sylvester Stallone and Estelle Getty called her “Stop! Or my mom will shoot!” In a dream sequence, Sylvester Stallone is stopping a bank robbery but then everybody else stop when he comes out talking about how she needs to change his diaper and everybody just start volunteering to help and he looks down and he sees his diaper. The movie came out in 1992.

• Haha
Reactions: jamiejamie
I remembered another one.....in The Toxic Avenger 4 theres a gang of abdl criminals called the baby mafia

• Haha
Reactions: LaLoneDigi
The infamous “Have more than two kids and you destroy the world” episode of Captain Planet had this bit:

Naturally, you gotta make it clear that they don’t use cloth!

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz and dogboy
PinkyJujubean said:
In the movie Pink Flamingos (1972) there's a character named Miss Edie who lives in a playpen like a baby and is obsessed with eggs. That movie is super awesome by the way
In The Baby (1973) an adult male has lived as a baby his whole life under the thumb of his mom and sisters
In A Thousand Pleasures (1967) two lesbians live with a woman who is their baby
A women of culture I see. I've never heard of In A Thousand Pleasures! I'll add it to the list...

Reactions: PinkyJujubean
I believe I can post this here

• Haha
Reactions: tbjay, Mapboy, dogboy and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back