AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a conspiracy, maaaaaan!

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Coincidence? Or is there an AB working for Two and a Half Men?
Maybe Ashton Kutcher is an ab/dl ........ xD jk
or maybe its just a big plan of chuck lorre to bring the ab/dl community out of the playpen :O

Married with children episode

I saw the end of this episode, and Al was in an owl suit, and Bud was dressed in footed pajamas, talking in baby talk. Peggy even commented how she'd "just changed him." I looked all over and cannot for the life of me find out what happened. If any one knows, could they let me know? I think the name of the episode is, "Kelly takes a shot."

I know which episode you're talking about, I just can't think of the title of the episode. There are a couple of episodes where Bud gets "infantalized" so to speak.

In one, it's a flashback where Al is telling his bar buddies about a past Christmas. Bud is dressed in pajamas and keeps saying "Playboys, hooters" when they ask him what he wants for X-mas.

In another episode when Peggy's nephew Seven comes to stay with them, Seven wets the bed and Al thinks it's Bud's.

The episode I think you're referring to is a later one where Peggy is getting nostalgic for having a baby in the house. Either that or she feels guilty for missing out on Bud's early years so she babies him, which includes dressing him up. I don't recall the changing remark, but I do remember that he said, "you watched me tinkle."

I've seen that one- I am a fan of the show and watch it whenever I can find it on as Al Bundy always cracks me up. Plus, I used to watch the show when it was on the network as a first-run show.

WildThing121675

Doppelganger said:
I saw the end of this episode, and Al was in an owl suit, and Bud was dressed in footed pajamas, talking in baby talk. Peggy even commented how she'd "just changed him." I looked all over and cannot for the life of me find out what happened. If any one knows, could they let me know? I think the name of the episode is, "Kelly takes a shot."

Yes, it was called "Kelly Takes a Shot." It's at the very end of the episode, after Kelly shoots an apple off of his head in an archery contest. The fear of the near-death experience caused the regression, supposedly. Google it and you can find out more about the episode, but the synopses to the episode don't include that part, as it was non-essential to the plot line.

Just saw the film 50/50 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50/50_(2011_film) and there's a veiled adult diaper reference. The protagonist just had surgery... and his love interest is visiting... and he says to her how he's loving the morphine... and he tells her he's peeing as they're speaking. [The diaper is obviously under bedclothes and isn't shown or mentioned... but it's implied, and obviously is being very much enjoyed. :) ]

spddan said:
Yes, it was called "Kelly Takes a Shot." It's at the very end of the episode, after Kelly shoots an apple off of his head in an archery contest. The fear of the near-death experience caused the regression, supposedly. Google it and you can find out more about the episode, but the synopses to the episode don't include that part, as it was non-essential to the plot line.

Watch the video here :

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

evanwolfable said:
yeah I have. there might be a thread somewhere on it.
Fairly sure in this thread, many times. Long thread though.

The Malc in the Middle references with Dewy are great. Goodbye Kitty even implies he's taking a number 1 or 2 in the diaper he's supposedly wearing at the end (though never seen). Then there are a couple of other episodes with him wearing footy PJs and I loved that he spends a fair amount of episodes just wearing long john PJs around the house. Love that lazy day lounging in PJs feeling but never got the chance as a kid.

A bit old but in the music video for Steps Tragedy the guy is plushy snuggling in bed at the beginning. He has a Pooh bear, a Pumba and a Kermit the frog!

Pause it at 0:03 or 0:19 :)
Steps - Tragedy - YouTube

I found a *B scene in a movie

I'm not sure if this link can really go here (the movie is rated R) but there is a cool scene if you skip to 5:10 where the 'dictator' is having an AB scene :)
Land of the Blind part 6 of 11 - YouTube
The movie is "Land of the Blind" - yes there is bad language and I think breasts showing in the background but it was hard to tell. When he spits out his paci I can just imagine how embarassed he was getting caught LOL.

Lol that would be a bad way to get caught, I think I am going to have to find this movie and watch the whole thing.

There was a thread a few days ago about the worst possible way to get caught. I now need to find it again :)

cgh said:
A bit old but in the music video for Steps Tragedy the guy is plushy snuggling in bed at the beginning. He has a Pooh bear, a Pumba and a Kermit the frog!

Pause it at 0:03 or 0:19 :)
Steps - Tragedy - YouTube

Forgot how good this song was! Thanks for reminding me. :D

BabyBass said:
Forgot how good this song was! Thanks for reminding me. :D

I thought the same when I stumbled across it again. And the plushies just seal the deal :)

"My diaper is awesome - My diaper is hard core"

My overall feeling about being incon and wearing - this to me is just epic! :)

My diaper is awesome - My diaper is hard core - You wish you had the balls to wear my diaper - I'm gunna wear it, and I'm gunna wear it with pride - and if I have to pee in it? Oooh, Ill pee.. So you can kiss my hard core, diaper wearin' ass!

Grey's Anatomy - Little Grey's Awesome Diaper - YouTube

That's totally awesome

Epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back