DiaperKidd49

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Are there any straight AB/DLs out there that would like to have children of their own one day like me?

Reactions: checkingoutall
I'm bisexual but would still like to get married someday and have children. But I think I have to get it all out now. My "urges" should probably be satisfied by the time I have children.

djg said:
I'm bisexual but would still like to get married someday and have children. But I think I have to get it all out now. My "urges" should probably be satisfied by the time I have children.
What “urges”?

LOTS of us are parents. Just saying… You just keep the two things very separate.

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878, TreeLad, littlemoosey and 1 other person
DiaperKidd49 said:
What “urges"
A family should be a healthy place to grow, and while DL might be part of who I am now, I think I'd want to be totally involved in my family. By urges i mean anything DL lifestyle related, which probably sends mixed signals to kids

I'm bi rather than straight but I have a kid. Just means I need to be careful about it, same as any other adult stuff I don't want her to be exposed to. So, when you're ready just know it's possible and honestly fine. Having less time for yourself is part of parenting but it's totally worth it.

Reactions: checkingoutall
I married and we had two children of our own, a boy and a girl and then adopted another. I was very careful to not let my kids discover my diapers. I was never diapered when they where home.

Reactions: checkingoutall, BuffedBaby, DiaperKidd49 and 3 others
DiaperKidd49 said:
Are there any straight AB/DLs out there that would like to have children of their own one day like me?
You are phrasing this as if it doesn't or has not existed. There are several of us that have children or grown children that have successfully navigated being AB/DL. It is not impossible, you just have to realize that you can not have everything that you want when you want it. For instance, I would love to have a nursery. I would love to have to not hide in my own house... that is not possible, at least not right now.

Dogboy said it best. And I am the same way, that is, extremely discreet so that the intersection of my son (17) and my AB side does not occur.

Reactions: checkingoutall, BuffedBaby, Saltedcaramel64 and 2 others
littlemoosey said:
You are phrasing this as if it doesn't or has not existed. There are several of us that have children or grown children that have successfully navigated being AB/DL. It is not impossible, you just have to realize that you can not have everything that you want when you want it. For instance, I would love to have a nursery. I would love to have to not hide in my own house... that is not possible, at least not right now.

Dogboy said it best. And I am the same way, that is, extremely discreet so that the intersection of my son (17) and my AB side does not occur.
I feel like I’m the only straight AB/DL individual in the world. I’m worried my wife would divorce me if she found out!

DiaperKidd49 said:
I feel like I’m the only straight AB/DL individual in the world. I’m worried my wife would divorce me if she found out!
The majority of us are straight. That’s based on data from some pretty big surveys. (See understanding.infantilism.org) And yes, me included. I get why it sometimes doesn’t feel that way on some sites, but you are very, very far from alone.

Reactions: DiaperKidd49
DiaperKidd49 said:
I would. When I was dating my SO in college, we had names picked out. If it was a girl, I got to pick the name and she got to pick the name for a boy. As far as being an ABDL and having a kid....I've always been a proponent of the fact that your kid comes first and everything else is expendable.

The girl I'm currently interested in already has a kid of her own. She asked if that was a problem for me and I was told her that it wasn't.

Reactions: dogboy and sinceiwassmall
I´m Bi-curious but I have been thinking that I would like to have family at some point.
and if there is kids around just being extremely discreet helps.

Last edited:
Back