AB/DL is very misunderstood by the general public...

Status
Not open for further replies.
many of these false accusers are probably projecting

LittleAndAlone said:
Not a good reason, that can change any time. Someone signing a piece of paper and threatening me with violence isn't going to stop me from engaging in ABDL activities among other things I enjoy that don't violate others. If it were that simple we all could have stopped this long ago.

It would just put me in a position where I have to be prepared to defend myself if caught and that's not a position anyone wants to back an engineer into with smart weapons and tracking and guidance systems experience. 😉
Even if this sort of thing was illegal, this would have to be so low priority for 99.9% of law enforcement agencies. The only case where this would make sense to enforce would be in some borderline utopia where assault, murder, drug trafficking, etc. don't exist.

Love you're freinds and family
Be kind to children and animals
Vote for the protection of the down trodden
And try to be brave 😺

Reactions: BBBen, dogboy, Rezzu and 1 other person
I think some people think that adult baby infant etc is some form of mental illness. It is not a mental illness and it is no different to any other form of sexual activity. Also, it doesn't even have to be sexual and a lot of the times it is not sexual.

Reactions: AJFan2020
adultbabygirl said:
I think some people think that adult baby infant etc is some form of mental illness. It is not a mental illness and it is no different to any other form of sexual activity. Also, it doesn't even have to be sexual and a lot of the times it is not sexual.
Some of my own relatives call it a mental illness. Therefore I would never tell them about some of my interests.

I sometimes do see it as a illness because I didn't ask to be this way, I don't choose to feel I belong in diapers and going in them is more natural than using toilets. It's like a curse and I lose urges when I wear them full time and I finally have a normal brain when I am in them 24/7. I learned to see them as my underwear and see it as a lifestyle. I sometimes see comments from users asking how they can fight their urges and get diapers off their mind and my solution is wear them full time and ditch toilets and that solved my problem. I realized I didn't need to wear them for pleasure or for fun and I didn't need to enjoy it. I can just wear them and live my life without diapers constantly being on my mind.

I do know there are DLs that only want to do this for pleasure and for a thrill and for excitement and I realized this wasn't doing me any favors so I switched to a diaper lifestyle 24/7 to get rid of it. I have been told by other DLs to seek therapy for my "mental issues." To me it's ironic they are saying that so it makes me think if they are just jealous or they don't grasp the idea that not everyone does this for pleasure and the excitement and there really are people that do feel they belong in diapers and shouldn't be using toilets.

Calico said:
I sometimes do see it as a illness because I didn't ask to be this way, I don't choose to feel I belong in diapers and going in them is more natural than using toilets. It's like a curse and I lose urges when I wear them full time and I finally have a normal brain when I am in them 24/7. I learned to see them as my underwear and see it as a lifestyle. I sometimes see comments from users asking how they can fight their urges and get diapers off their mind and my solution is wear them full time and ditch toilets and that solved my problem. I realized I didn't need to wear them for pleasure or for fun and I didn't need to enjoy it. I can just wear them and live my life without diapers constantly being on my mind.

I do know there are DLs that only want to do this for pleasure and for a thrill and for excitement and I realized this wasn't doing me any favors so I switched to a diaper lifestyle 24/7 to get rid of it. I have been told by other DLs to seek therapy for my "mental issues." To me it's ironic they are saying that so it makes me think if they are just jealous or they don't grasp the idea that not everyone does this for pleasure and the excitement and there really are people that do feel they belong in diapers and shouldn't be using toilets.
About the normal brain thing I noticed the exact same thing is what when I’m in diapers 24/7 they stop bombarding me with thoughts about diapers. Like you said basically you can think about other things without being flooded with thoughts of needing the wear them .

“ I realized I didn't need to wear them for pleasure or for fun and I didn't need to enjoy it. I can just wear them and live my life without diapers constantly being on my mind”

Yes that is exactly what wearing them 24/7 does , I noticed the same thing . I have more control of it wearing them all the time than not . That is why I’ve tried to tell certain people I was better off mentally in them 24/7 than not

“ so I switched to a diaper lifestyle 24/7 to get rid of it.“. Yep even as a fundamentalist in the past feeling guilty sometimes about wanting to wear diapers . I realized the same exact thing the answer to better control of it was to wear them all the time .

Last edited:
Calico said:
This is a strange comment coming from someone who has adult baby listed in their profile. Coming onto a ABDL forum and writing this comes off as trolling when you have adult baby listed.
Multiple mindsets exist for me when it comes to little space if I'm into my DL side age play doesn't come into it at all if i'm feeling little then it's just snuggling and fun activities then if I want to switch my brain off and shut down completely I go into adult baby mode however that is my least used mindset and is slowly being faded out by my little side. But you don't need a career/partner to be AB

Last edited:
LittleMonsterUK said:
Multiple mindsets exist for me when it comes to little space if I'm into my DL side age play doesn't come into it at all if i'm feeling little then it's just snuggling and fun activities then if I want to switch my brain off and shut down completely I go into adult baby mode however that is my least used mindset and is slowly being faded out by my little side. But you don't need a career/partner to be AB
There is nothing wrong with people who have sexual kinks about being in diapers being changed . Some people like humiliation in bdsm . Plenty people have all kinds of kinks. It is between consenting adults.

I absolutely do not feel bad for liking women who are in ddlg. I support them .

PamperedBabyBear said:
There is nothing wrong with people who have sexual kinks about being in diapers being changed . Some people like humiliation in bdsm . Plenty people have all kinds of kinks. It is between consenting adults.
Still legal pedophilia doesn't make it right.

LittleMonsterUK said:
Still legal pedophilia doesn't make it right.
Ddlg isn’t pedophilia. ABDL isn’t pedophilia. Being a DL having a fetish for wearing diapers. We are consenting adults . Ddlg is between consenting adults. That is such an ignorant statement. I believe you are a troll and probably not actually abdl. Someone should ban that guy as someone else noticed the same thing about him . If this person was a real abdl they would have empathy and know what is like to fear being falsely accused of such ; that they won’t easily do that to other people . Therefore he is either flat out a fake or a narcissist or both

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
Ddlg isn’t pedophilia. We are consenting adults . Ddlg is between consenting adults. That is such an ignorant statement. I believe you are a troll and probably not actually abdl. Someone should ban that guy as someone else noticed the same thing about him . If this person was a real abdl they would have empathy and know what is like to fear being falsely accused of such ; that they won’t easily do that to other people . Therefore he is either flat out a fake or a narcissist or both
I have 1600 messages it's ddlg and ddlb that give us bad reputation.

PamperedBabyBear said:
Ddlg isn’t pedophilia. ABDL isn’t pedophilia. Being a DL having a fetish for wearing diapers. We are consenting adults . Ddlg is between consenting adults. That is such an ignorant statement. I believe you are a troll and probably not actually abdl. Someone should ban that guy as someone else noticed the same thing about him . If this person was a real abdl they would have empathy and know what is like to fear being falsely accused of such ; that they won’t easily do that to other people . Therefore he is either flat out a fake or a narcissist or both
So you think someone dressing up as a baby and then taking it up the ass isn't at all a little bit weird? This is the dark side of ABDL

AND WHAT GIVES US THE BAD REPUTATION IN THE FIRST PLACE!

You talk like I'm supposed to sympathise with that but I'm not ABDL in its purest form doesn't involve sexual activity and when it does in that context I don't agree with it so hate on me all you want for my opinion but I'd rather be labelled fake than someone who supports such a thing.

Last edited:
Anyone that knows about the subject of ABDL long enough who isn’t born under a rock . the DSM-5 condition that many of us have , not mere roleplay that many get into later in life but a psychological medical condition for which we have no choice of . Someone who is ABDL would not make such an ignorant false hateful statement .

Paraphilic infantilism Is the diagnostic psychiatric official medical name . What you are saying is libel actually illegal false accusation if you went to a court and lied to the court accusing with no evidence you would get perjury.

Quote : Paraphilic infantilism, also known as autonepiophilia and adult baby, is a sexual fetish or non-sexual fetish that may involve role-playing a regression to an infant-like state. Paraphilic infantilism is a form of ageplay.“

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
Anyone that knows about the subject of ABDL long enough who isn’t born under a rock . the DSM-5 condition that many of us have , not mere roleplay that many get into later in life but a psychological condition . Someone who is ABDL would not make such an ignorant false hateful statement .

Paraphilic infantilism Is the diagnostic psychiatric name . What you are saying is libel.

Quote : Paraphilic infantilism, also known as autonepiophilia and adult baby, is a sexual fetish or non-sexual fetish that may involve role-playing a regression to an infant-like state. Paraphilic infantilism is a form of ageplay.“
What I'm saying is my opinion as someone who has been ABDL for over a decade now and if you don't like my opinion that's fair i'm not forcing you to but this is what gives us a bad reputation.

Last edited:
I’m sick of some people , I need to take a break from the thread . “Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates” The Satanic Bible

Last edited:
geka said:
Not sure what you could have said but I’ve had similar experiences Conversations Usually someone says something negative about LGBTQ I’ll Defend it unless it’s just to heated to jump in.
But it’s getting better I remember 40/50 years ago it was common to hear people use the N word not so much now
Unless you hear rap.

There are plenty non sexual ddlg especially from my experience with ddlg being similar to adult baby sometimes without diapers ; non sexual. As someone here also mentioned a lot of adult baby stuff is non sexual . That was one of the reasons me and my ex sometimes didn’t have sex because she was in little space so much and I couldn’t ask her about sex while she was being little especially since her little alters were from DID. No way in hell would I have hurt her little like that .

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen
I'm afraid we all have a few things to accept about ourselves, those with a 'little' side is one issue alone, but most obviously, for those of us for whom this has a sexual element, we can lie to ourselves and say it's normal and fine but in reality it's abnormal, weird and to most vanilla types perverted, we walk a dangerous line that to us is very clear (no kids) but to others looks WAY too fuzzy, its important to accept yourself AND accept the fact that most people will never accept ABDL because it is beyond the realm of their understanding, we must not push ourselves into view out of some false sense of pride, we may have nothing to be ashamed of but nor do we have anything to be proud of, I don't want people to respect this side of me, I just want them not to vilify or criminalize me on the assumption of my intentions

Reactions: Pyromaniac, BBBen and Woncrinklz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back