Footed sleepers closure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer zippers. It takes less time to use a zipper than to snap a bunch of snaps.

Note that the only footed sleeper I have is a zippered one.

I also expect that a zipper may last longer than snaps.

Good food for thought

All of mine have zippers and one snap for the safety flap that covers the zipper.

Most of mine are zipper but I have one pair with snaps. They are my favorite.

I have some patterns for diaper covers, onesies, rompers and bibs in a couple sizes if you're interested, idk how I'd get them to you tho, they're all cut out on paper and not on my computer. I usually wear a large/xlarge and my girlfriend usually wears small/medium. One thing that surprised me at first was how much fabric I had to get, I always bought too little at first and ended up having to go back to get more.

Here's a few pics of the stuff I've made the past month or so.

Onesie

PicsArt_05-16-04.52.53.jpg

Diaper covers

PicsArt_05-16-04.57.51.jpg

PicsArt_05-16-04.57.08.jpg

Romper

PicsArt_05-16-04.58.36.jpg

Bibs

PicsArt_05-16-04.59.41.jpg

PicsArt_05-16-04.59.15.jpg

I got a pair of training pants with cute dinosaur prints all over it. Personally, I'm a sucker for anything dino.

I prefer zippers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My footed sleeper has a zipper and I love it. I don't think that I would like one with snaps or buttons seems like too much/extra work to do.

Im loving the ideas bout to inquire on a sewing machine

THANK YOU. I design and pattern make my own little clothing. just for the simple fact of that i dont want to dress up as a little baby in public sometimes and the little prints sometimes can be detracting

Think of 80s and 90s cartoons. Another thing, please use metal snaps. I hate the plastic snaps. They are too bulky and aggravate my skin. Which is why I hate baby pants onesies and they don't last long at all. I wish that someone could replicate Abena's onesie they sold 5 years ago. Anything outside of clothing diapers doesn't last long at baby pants.

XP Medical has some well built onesies, but they are way to thick for summer, even as a tank top style.

One thing the abdl community lacks is shortalls and overalls with snaps of course. Also, boyish type of clothing. There's way too much sissy stuff out there. Need some Peter Pan, (old school) TMNT, Power Rangers, and ect. Take a look at the baby/boy section of the clothing store. It doesn't have to be licensed characters. Boyish at least.

My sleepers have zippers in the front, but I wouldn't mind a little keepers sleeper with mommy zipping me in fr the night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually u nailed my thoughts t a tee. Thats what i am shooting for all what is suggested and some new ideas came that i overlooked. Right now my onsues (main sets) are regular but 3 sizes bigger on me, have metal snaps on them and they are an irratent more so at work for i am very active and mobile. Keep them coming im loving this....huggles

I would like rear zipper sleeper that was available and fit adults

sambus said:
I was thinking that myself, that would be great. I've got a Rackety's popper vest (hesitate to say onesie because that means a full bodysuit/footed sleeper in the UK) but this vest, the Abena vests and even some of the ABDL vests just have plain adult shoulders instead of the proper baby overlapping ones. Also can you get the bottom angle realistic like a baby popper vest - the adult ones seem to be too pointy at the bottom compared with the baby vests which are always curvey at the bottom with the popper bit just sticking slightly out.
If your looking for overlapping shoulder onesie's, Jenny at Babykins does that in her "boat neck" onesie's, I have every onesie style she makes all done with that neck and shoulders on them, due to limited range of motion these are much easier to get dressed with, I do have the Polo shirts onsie's for dress wear but for normal day and night wear I go with the boat neck . She makes very nice stuff with metal snaps and in any color she can get ahold of in B.C or any fabric style, color or print you can send to her, she also discounts the price allot if you supply the fabric.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The average onesie requires three yards of fabric to construct, just an FYI.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Ok thank u for the insightful info

I would like babyish outfits. Something bight and girly for me!

They are wonderful sleepers! Ultra soft and comfortable. Hope you get one soon, more stock in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back