A really bad night.

Pino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
18 days ago i got the second BTX injections and everything went smooth, the pain was reduced significantly again, i nearly had no accidents in two weeks, could sleep most nights, or had to wake up perhaps once. Yesterday went perfect, the night before no waking up, the day over just 9 toilet breaks, selfcathed 6 times with no problem, but when i went to sleep i realized something is odd with my bladder and pelvic floor. Many problems to get into sleep, what happens often, so just annoying.

I woke up with hard urge / pain and a wet spot in my bed. This was the first time in weeks and of course, i did not had a diaper on me.

So i changed into an Attends Classic 10 and went back to bed, i woke up again due to a lot of pain in my pelvic floor just to realize i am wetting myself again.
This happened another three times about every two hours. The diaper leaked a little during the last wetting in the morning. I was completely exhausted and frustrated.

The first two hours of the new day it got obvious my bladder is in terrorist mode and my pelvic floor is like concrete.

I inserted a Foley catheter to get some relief, what seems to work. I know my urologist wont like this, but i could not help me any more. I will sleep the next night with a bed bag and i will order now some Megamax samples and a bag of InControl Essential brief for the next time this happens.

I just needed to write this down. Hope you guys can relate. It is frustrating sometimes.

Reactions: Diprs2
I just was up for a change myself. Mine was more than pee and a surprise to find too. I am in hell too buddy. It is 4:20 AM here. I had Mexican last night.😭 Oh well what can I do. My asshole has been spasm the last month of two. Sometimes a flutter other other times a painful one. Much like my bladder. I am just a train wreck right now. I am really getting discouraged too. But understand those bladder spasms more than most. You are not lying when you say a Foley gives you relief. It really does let the bladder calm down for me. Unless the bladder spasms to the balloon but those are not nearly as painful. Last month I had a kidney infection that had My IC torn up bad. I was in hell and I told my wife I have been incontinent years but I sure wish that I just dribbled out as fast as it went in. My doctor years ago was going to go in and cut back around my sphincter muscle and try to get me to drain better. I chose to try a stimulator because at the time i Was in my later 20"s and still thought I might have some hope..... Now I am like I would love for my Incontinence to be a drip that kept me near empty. I mean I am in diapers either way. Instead of faulty valves we have over active bladder muscles. Then take on the fact that my bladder cant ever get it all out so it is always fighting. I use to retain around 200cc all the time. Now for the longest time I leave between 50 to 100 most the time but sometimes more. But my bladder has shrunk so bad over the years. I hope that tube gets you some relief. But honest to God those thing are evil at giving infections to people. Even the people who are careful. But I do understand exactly how you feel. Get some rest. I dosed off writing this once or 2 times so hope it makes some since. LOL

Oh yeah...also I can not say enough about Mega Max. They are the best to me.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2 and Pino
@Pino PF pain is not a fun time. It contributes to my bladder pain. YMMV, Yoga and stretch can help ease pelvic tightness.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Pino
daylight said:
@Pino PF pain is not a fun time. It contributes to my bladder pain. YMMV, Yoga and stretch can help ease pelvic tightness.
Yes, i do this on a regular basis, but it got worse, at least the UDM says so. The flow is down to 7,2ml/sec.
The bladder pressure is increased to 35cm/WS, from 21cm/WS.

Pino said:
Yes, i do this on a regular basis, but it got worse, at least the UDM says so. The flow is down to 7,2ml/sec.
The bladder pressure is increased to 35cm/WS, from 21cm/WS.
I have been reading for six months about using a tens unit for pelvic support. I have used the pads a few time in my pelvic area on low settings. But I never have used a probe. They say it can help a lot as it basically does the kegal exercises for you if set right. Never been brave enough to spend the money or try the anal probe. But this Fecal incontinence has me ready to try anything.

Back