Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Iā€™ve been trying to find more shows to watch in little space and have on this forum and in other media heard a lot of good stuff about Paw Patrol and I love dogs anyway so itā€™s that going for it and itā€™s recently appeared on my Netflix but there is a slight problem. Netflix is only showing series 4 and 5 now some shows like ā€˜The Next Stepā€™, ā€˜Heirs of the Nightā€™ and ā€˜The Worst Witchā€™ follow a storyline so if you miss an episode or donā€™t watch from the start you wonā€™t understand whereas some shows like ā€˜Recessā€™, ā€˜Tarzanā€™ andā€™Are You Afraid of the Darkā€™ the story is mostly different every episode with only a few major changes you need to know like the characters Hugo, Hoof and Mr Dumont appearing in Tarzan or changes in the midnight society for Are You Afraid of the Dark really making a impact. I guess what Iā€™m asking is can I jump into Paw Patrol at say season 4 or do I need to find some way (though I canā€™t think of one) to watch seasons 1-3 first?

So you can watch every episode and every season here for free. Click on Season 1 and it will display all of the episodes from 1 through to 26. I will set up Season 1 for you in another link to get you started. Enjoy. (y):giggle:

I would definitely watch at least a few episode of each of the prior seasons first because when you get further in some changes occur that'll be confusing if you don't

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
mistykitty said:
I would definitely watch at least a few episode of each of the prior seasons first because when you get further in some changes occur that'll be confusing if you don't
With the link above you can watch every episode of every season, plus every movie. The First link, it's also free.

Last edited:
ILuvDiapers said:
With the link above you can watch every episode of every season, plus every movie. The First link, it's also free.
Oh I actually love it! I watch it often. That was just a recommendation I was making for @Newbaby110521 so they didn't get lost when the new pups come in and the pup's new abilities kick in later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Back