• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A polarbear checking in

Polarbear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey from a newbie in this fora.

Joined in to hopefully gather and share some excperiences in regards to abdl, and maybe living it out as a lifestyle in a relationship especially.

Im a man in my late 20s, that enjoys adventures, different sports, as well as gaming and my full-time job. The latter meaning the outdoor activities and adventures-times are often far appart. I guess most people can relate to the daily life and routines catching up at some point. However, Im lucky enough to share everything from the adventure days to the normal, routine days with the woman of my dreams.

I dont need diapers for medical reasons, but I have been a DL since childhood, and also been somewhat drawn to the AB side of things as well.

Me and my wife already had a natural domme/sub dynamic (semi-vanilla) in our relationship when I opened up to her about my abdl side. This, combined with a hight degree of thrust and openess in our relationship made it easy, and things sort of slowly developed from there

The AB/Mommy dynamic felt like the perfect fit for both of us for many reasons, and now we have been trying it out continuesly for about a month. This involves me beeing diapered and changed by her most of the time when we are at home, but also onesies, bottlefeeding and cuddletime, as well as rules that I go by 24/7. So far, it has just made us even closer together and brings us both too much joy in the usual «grey days». However we are weary of the fact that there is a lot to this sort of lifestyle that we might dont know about yet and will have to discover and maybe adjust to in the future, if we want to keep it going. Thus checking this forum out is of course of interest. 😊

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine, ThePaddedGolfer, Deleted member 59082 and 1 other person
Welcome and be welcomed to the unique World of ADISC, a place in which there are several couples here enjoying the AB World!
A truly magical place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper, which should set the both of you at ease.
Enjoy!

Reactions: PaddedRita, Polarbear and Deleted member 59082
Welcome to ADISC, I can appreciate your adventures side of life as I also live for the adventure myself. I do have to wear diapers for medical reasons. However I have become a DL and have started to get into the AB side of things.
It is Interesting to me how I like the adrenaline pumping through my veins, and yet like the softer things of life. I can't explain it, I just go with it. After all life is the true adventure.

Reactions: Polarbear and Edgewater
Thank you both for the welcome 😊

Reactions: Edgewater
Back