• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Much Needed Introduction

MaximusWolfheart

Bedwetting Diaper pup
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Alright, so lets see where to begin.

My name is Max. I'm 33 now. Born in Oct of 1990, year of the horse.
A few highlights of my life to know about:

I was potty trained and out of diapers around 4.5 to 5 yrs old, but every now and again, I'd still have pooping accidents. Around age 08, after many spankings and enemas, I too was put back into Goodnites as well for pooping. I hated it at first, cause I was getting a spanking after having the diaper put on me. I remember it too well. I begged to be spanked with my diaper on, but she then slid it down and pulled me back over her knee and spanked me with the belt. This was at 8 years old.

I recall the multiple times I pooped in my underwear as a kid, literally from 1st grade up till 5th grade. I was spanked often, over the knee and in the diaper position, given enemas, and eventually diapered 24/7 because I was pooping my pants. It was the gateway for me of being back in diapers after being potty trained. One event that I remember was me and mom were in Walmart and I had pooped my underwear in the middle of the store. She was furious. She took me down the diaper aisle and “made me pick my own diapers” that I was gonna wear, even though she picked out the right size and stuff. because I didn’t stop pooping in my underwear.

So this is where the magic began for me. I was in the diaper all night and woke up the next morning to seeing it messy. So I was changed and in them for about a month, which was around how many were in a pack back then, for one a night.

Around 10 years old, we moved and my cousin moved in with us. I had started wetting the bed. I was sat down on the couch and asked if I wanted to be put back in diapers. Instead of fighting it and pleading not to be put back in diapers, I said yes, so we went to store and I was once again back in diapers. This time though, it was Goodnites for the day time and Huggies for the night, cause I was still occassionally having pooping accidents at 10.

Now I wear pretty much 24/7, most diapers from ABUniverse, to include Super Dry Kids (mostly), Little Paws, Cushies (plastic and cloth), ABU Kings, Gators, and now the infamous Tiny Tails.

Reactions: Rezzu, BigAl2 and VeiledDevotee
Welcome to ADISC @MaximusWolfheart sorry to hear that you were being spanked at 8 years of age just because you sometimes needed diapers.

I was potty trained before turning 3 but with great difficulty, (so I have been told, as I don't remember it).
This happened in the early 1960s (the cloth nappy, plastic pants, only, era - before disposables), as my mum did not want to do the laundry for two children, so I (as the first born) would have been out of diapers by 2 years and 9 months of age, shortly before my first sibling (of three sisters) was born.

The point of all of this is, (from my earliest infant memories), I grew up with a fascination of the diapers that my younger sisters were wearing as babies and toddlers, before they were potty trained.

I was envious of the fact that they did not have to stop whatever they were doing and rush off to the toilet, plus they would get extra special attention from mum when she got around to changing them into a clean nappy.
(And occasionally they would just have to wait until mum was ready to change them).

How I longed to be in their situation and be treated like wise!

Today my parents are long gone and my sisters all have their own families with children and grandchildren, whist I at 66 years (nearly 67 now) living alone (my wife passed away over two years ago) have ended up in nappies full time because of mild incontinence with some IBS issues.

But I still love nappies ! (As an Australian 'diapers' just don't cut it).
After all they will be my only underwear for the rest of my life.
I am so happy that they still give me a little 'magic' each time I put one on !

And the best part of it all is belonging to this wonderful support community called ADISC !!
Hope you find the same to be true for yourself MaximusWolfheart.

Have fun !

Reactions: MaximusWolfheart
Welcome and enjoy

Thanks. I've been on here for a while, just never really could get a intro done.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Back