NECottageNerd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
When I first started wearing adult diapers, it was strictly to manage night time incontinence. Even at that, I would typically only wet my diaper. That all changed one night this past summer when I went to bed feeling off. In the middle of the night I woke up and could feel a sharp pain in my stomach. My initial thought was to get up and go to the bathroom. But I was tired and comfortable in bed. Previously if I woke up needing to pee, I would often just go in my diaper. The sharp pain and pressure were quickly escalating, and even though I figured I probably could make it to the bathroom, I decided to relax my muscles and give a slight push. A wave of relief washed over me and I could feel the warmth gtowing beneath me as I began to mess my diaper. I hadn't moved or anything I was just lying there on my back, going in my diaper. Afterward I felt so much better and fell back asleep almost immediately. It took me a few days to understand why exactly I had chosen to do that. But I came to the realization that I like messing my diaper. I think a lot of it has to do with the sensory input and sense of relief and security it gave me. These days I am diapered pretty much any time I'm at home, and if I have to go... I just go.

• Love
Reactions: Yoboroad, skylanderpamp, TheDideeboy and 5 others
I feel the same way. It is very relaxing and comfortable to be able to go whenever you feel it coming.

Reactions: skylanderpamp, Hemix and oldskool
I did the same thing this weekend. I normally try not to poop in bed. But I had my new bed pad on and wanted to wash my sheets this weekend anyway. Luckily it wasn’t that messy and my Trest kept everything contained. It’s completely okay to enjoy it! :)

If only I could go at home like you, friends 🙄

Btw, welcome to the club 😁

Did a similar sort of thing today , was on the Motorway 20 miles from services and my nappy was already wet when the urge started to hit I knew I could hold on 20 miles as I’m driving a truck @54mph so just gave it a helping hand and then pulled in to services and cleaned up

To each there own. But unless I have a condition and cant help it. I could not imagine messing in my bed 🤢 messing my diaper is one thing. But would never in my bed.

Back