Always diapered when drawing
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I wanted to announce to everyone here about my decision to be Baptized into the Elim church. Its a really big decision on my part and one that I know is right.

I use to be a Mormon and that taught me to hate my abdl side, even though I didn't recognize it. It was during this time that I felt like I was an abomination to God. My family left it when I was 12, and I am really glad we did. between then and a year ago my abdl side reawakened and I found out who I was.

Then my family started to go to other churches. I originally didn't want to as past Mormonism experiences showed themselves. eventually I was dragged to the Elim church near me. I was reluctant but I grew to like it. I even made a few friends there. My family moved on to a different church, but I stayed there. It taught me that God loves us the way we are, and that If you believe, you will be saved.

So today I decided to take the big step and I want to be Baptized into it. If a year ago I was told that I would make that decision, I would have not believed it. But here I am, having made it. It taught me to accept myself, and I'm happy it did.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, ChristianDiaperLover, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
Congratulations on accepting yourself, and knowing that "God loves you as you are, not as you should be, because you'll never be as you should be." (Brennan Manning)

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen and CutestPaddedFemboy
I'm so very happy for you! While religion is not something I personally hold very close to my heart, or tend to consider much at all nowadays as a personal preference, I am very glad that you found a community that you feel you belong and am accepted in and, even better, no longer see yourself as an abomination because of your interests ♥ You deserve to be happy, and you deserve to be able to be yourself while being happy :D

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen, CutestPaddedFemboy and 1 other person
Blessings to your big step @CutestPaddedFemboy .
life isnt easy - but its the best to have a supportive community and a faith where you could recharge. 🤗🕯

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and CutestPaddedFemboy
I had never heard of the Elim church, which surprised me, as I am not only a devout Christian, but also someone who studies Christianity with some seriousness. Never let anyone tell you that Christianity doesn't hold up to intellectual scrutiny, by the way; many intellectuals have shown otherwise, a notable historical one being C. S. Lewis, who was an atheist for the first part of his life, but became not only a devoted Christian, but a great force of intellect showing that Christianity gave the most intellectually consistent explanation for so many challenging questions about life.

As for yourself, I celebrate your discovery of the love, acceptance, and redemption available freely through the finished work of Christ, "not of works, lest any man should boast." The freedom and peace it gives is like nothing else, and I'm glad you had parents who recognized the need to find a church which took the Scriptures more seriously when forming their doctrine. You have been blessed. God has sought you, and you have been found, and responded, and are a part of His family!

Remember that you're not part of a religion, but a relationship. Cultivate that relationship, just as you would any other relationship, by the investment of quality time. Read the Word and spend time in focused prayer every day, and you'll be amazed at how the relationship will deepen, and change you from the inside out. I find that getting up a little earlier so I can spend time with Him before life piles on me has deepened my relationship so immensely, and makes the day following so much more manageable, whatever comes. I highly recommend this.

Welcome to God's family!

Reactions: BBBen and Subtlerustle
Back