Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
I have like 10 packs of adult pull ups that was given to me m.. I don’t like them to be honest.. I’m almost out of my normal diapers which makes me sad. I’ve been putting pull ups in my diapers so they full up first. Anyone else ever do that?

Reactions: Diaperpee8
I have a pack of kids pull ups that I don't fit into. I have used them as a booster in my ABDL diapers, when I run out of my normal ones.

Pull ups for kids and teens are great cos they're available in the supermarket. And pretty teen girl one fit ok

How is it possible to don't like free diapers?

Are they low-quality?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Are they low-quality?
Yeah they hold maybe one wet if that and they rip of me all the time. They also don’t cover my butt very well

• Sad
Reactions: mistykitty
Who gave those to you? If you don't mind sharing that is.

RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
Yeah they hold maybe one wet if that and they rip of me all the time. They also don’t cover my butt very well
Donate them to someone who could actually benefit from them 🤷‍♂️

LittleMonsterUK said:
Donate them to someone who could actually benefit from them 🤷‍♂️
Honestly i probably will. Or I will use them as stuffers but they won’t just go to waste

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Who gave those to you? If you don't mind sharing that is.
A friend. They have an over the counter account though work and at the end of the year had hundreds of dollars built up.. they know I wear and ask if I’d want some diapers. They ended up being pull ups they didn’t realize. I told them buy medicine but I guess there was a limit.

Apologies didn't see you were incontinent oversight on my part but yeah if you're wetting too much and they're not holding pass them on to someone who leaks.
Honestly i probably will. Or I will use them as stuffers but they won’t just go to waste

LittleMonsterUK said:
Apologies didn't see you were incontinent oversight on my part but yeah if you're wetting too much and they're not holding pass them on to someone who leaks.
I’m both abdl and have IC. Sometimes the IC isn’t to bad but other times it’s terrible.

Reactions: LittleRascal
I use them when i have a rash. It forces ,me to change more often. But at night i need a diaper.

Lolcat said:
How is it possible to don't like free diapers?
They didn't get free diapers, they got free pull-ups. Pull-ups are not diapers. I don't like pull-ups either because pull-ups are not diapers.

Reactions: artemisenterri and bigtoddler96
Nowididit said:
They didn't get free diapers, they got free pull-ups. Pull-ups are not diapers. I don't like pull-ups either because pull-ups are not diapers.
Someone needs to make ABDL pull-ups that functions like a diaper and looks similar to toddler pull-ups.

Reactions: artemisenterri
bigtoddler96 said:
Someone needs to make ABDL pull-ups that functions like a diaper and looks similar to toddler pull-ups.
Remember Huggies Slip ons? The 1st version was like a pull-up with tabs. I don't remember exactly when they were made but I know Huggies changed them to look like normal pull-ups.

I hate pull-ups with a passion... they are either too big (and leak) or too small (and rip) when I try wearing them...

Last time I tried adult pull-up style diapers, they leaked after the first wet, and didn't stay on me very well.

I have like 10 packs of adult pull ups that was given to me m.. I don’t like them to be honest.. I’m almost out of my normal diapers which makes me sad. I’ve been putting pull ups in my diapers so they full up first. Anyone else ever do that?
how were you given them?

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
how were you given them?
They brought them to my house

Back