A lot of people talk about poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off I'm not judging anyone. I have IBS and occasionally will full fledge poop myself and don't really care for it. But it seems like a lot of people really enjoy it. I would like to try a 24-hour no potty day. So that means everything goes in the diaper! But I guess what I'm wondering is if by choice what do most of you prefer? Do you enjoy a good bulky poop that really swooshes if you sit down? Or do you like a runny mess that runs all over the back of your diaper. I'm thinking I will use a laxative so that my poop is a runny mess like when my IBS acts up.

Reactions: Diaperloverj and (deleted member)
Either or is great to me.

Reactions: Yoboroad
I like either one. Both feel good to sit in. I enjoy using a laxztive sometimes to make it seem like a accident I can't control.

Yea I’m not judging but I’m really not into it.
The smell is probably by far the worst part of it for me but I’ve very sensitive to scents and like myself and my home to smell as delightful as possible.

Reactions: Diaperedlife13, skunk053, Furrytum and 1 other person
Not worth it for me.. like to much clean up

Reactions: LittleEllsOAB, AJFan2020 and Seasonedcitizen
I also have IBS, and it often causes me to have painful diarrhea. I can usually enjoy any kind of mess, but I far prefer more healthy, solid, bulky ones.

Either way, it’s 100% not for everyone, and that’s OK.

Reactions: Deleted member 63979, Seasonedcitizen and legojoker88
I'm in between. Not too runny or too solid. I like when it just slides out with little to no effort and leaves a nice soft lump in my diaper. I lije to leave it there for a while and enjoy the feeling of it then I'll sit and feel it spread on my bottom

Reactions: Zeke
I’m dual incontinent so I don’t really have an option about whether it’s going to happen, but since I take morphine and codeine for pain I get opioid induced constipation. To combat this I was prescribed polyethylene glycol (generic Miralax) which combined with the Greek yogurt and fiber that I eat, along with probiotics that I take keep my GI track moving and has decreased the odor of my movements (decreasing red meat and sugar intake has also helped to reduce odor). This is a big improvement from a decade ago when the smell that came out of me back then would’ve driven a maggot off a gut wagon. The oatmeal that I eat everyday I like thick enough that a spoon will stand up in it, but not too stiff, and that’s about the same consistency everything comes out of me at. I’m not a big fan of runny movements but the opioids don’t allow for that very often. The last time that I got a salad in a bag it must have had a touch of salmonella in it because explosive would’ve been an accurate description of what occurred in my diaper that night and I prefer not to repeat that consistency again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I hate poop clean up. Mine is loose most of the time when it happens. That said it is not by choice and I would rather not go #2 in my pants.

I don't like a really runny mess as that really goes anywhere.

I like a firm but mushy poop.

Advice from here has gotten me doing the Metamucil thing recently. Really liking it so far. My usual poopies are almost always too soft for my liking; the extra fibre not only firms them up but makes cleanup a breeze, and seems to reduce the smell too. Plus, it's good for ya! Not many things in life are fun and healthy at the same time 😜

Reactions: wiliawi and Bunnyx
Nothing quite like the emotional and physical sensations of a warm, wet, soggy, and messy diaper in the morning. The best poopy diaper for me is one that just occurs so naturally without effort or change in posture. To just relax and feel your diaper fill up is one of the simple pleasures of life for me. I don't mind cleaning up, it only takes me about five minutes with adult wipes followed by a wash cloth and soap. As others have said, not everyone enjoys a messy diaper, and some find a loaded diaper disgusting. What is nice about ADISC Forums is the opportunity to discuss our thoughts, experiences, feelings about all aspects of ABDL in a forum that is, with only a few exceptions, respectful. My thoughts are that as long as the topic is clearly identified as involving messy/poopy diapers, then those who are not interested can simply avoid reading the posts that they may find offensive or disgusting.

• Love
Reactions: sassypigtailz, Diaperloverj, poopydiaperdude and 2 others
An occasional poopy diaper is great, but most of the time I use the toilet for my poop. But never for pee, I always go potty in my diapers and rubber pants. When I do poo in my diapers I enjoy staying in them for some time, sort of acting like a child, messing around, feeling my poo squish up my front and back and along the sides and then walking around and feeling it against my privates. So nice!

Could be worse. There are people who like to play with their poop.

Serendiapity said:
I also have IBS.
With my IBS, the poop varies from time to time, from diarrhoea to something more solid. I have learned how to handle diarrhoea, so I no longer go to the potty. I prefer the more solid poop. It is more straightforward than diarrhoea with which to deal.

I perffer a more solid poop that stays in a nice big lump I can feel nestled between my cheeks. However sometimes I enjoy an enema for volume.

Frungie said:
The best poopy diaper for me is one that just occurs so naturally without effort or change in posture.
I find that when I must poop when I am sitting, I must hover over the seat. That is because when I poop while seated, there is nowhere for the poop to go but up my back.

SeniorMan said:
I find that when I must poop when I am sitting, I must hover over the seat. That is because when I poop while seated, there is nowhere for the poop to go but up my back.
You mean to say you set on or hover over the toilet seat to poop your pants? just to clarify what I thought I heard.

I am diapered up 24/7 never going to the potty. I meant the seat of the chair. I don't understand how Frungie can poop without changing his posture nor why this would be desirable.

Reactions: Diaperman95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back