• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A little intro

BigCyka99

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,
I just joined the ADISC, I have been a lurker for a few years but finally decided to make an account. I wanted to share my story of how I became a DL. I started out liking to poop my pants, I remember seeing a video on it and decided to try it out myself. After that I decided to try messing panties and that was even better than messing regular underwear!! But it wasn’t until a year maybe a year and half after I got into pants messing that I got into diapers. Originally I thought they were babyish but I watched some videos of it and I wanted to try that myself. A couple months later I decided to get my first pack of diapers and even though they weren’t the best diapers they still felt amazing, way better than even panties. That was about a year and a half ago and I have been off and on wearing diapers ever since. Thanks for listening.

Reactions: DroopyDrawers
BigCyka99 said:
Hello,
I just joined the ADISC, I have been a lurker for a few years but finally decided to make an account. I wanted to share my story of how I became a DL. I started out liking to poop my pants, I remember seeing a video on it and decided to try it out myself. After that I decided to try messing panties and that was even better than messing regular underwear!! But it wasn’t until a year maybe a year and half after I got into pants messing that I got into diapers. Originally I thought they were babyish but I watched some videos of it and I wanted to try that myself. A couple months later I decided to get my first pack of diapers and even though they weren’t the best diapers they still felt amazing, way better than even panties. That was about a year and a half ago and I have been off and on wearing diapers ever since. Thanks for listening.
Hello and welcome here

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome! I recently stopped lurking as well

Back