A Good Problem To Have...but still a problem.

abdilly

Salt and Light, Diapers and Wipes
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
About 7 months ago I gave up drinking. I couldn't handle it and I just came to a realization holistically (personal, spiritual, mental health) that it's time to step away. No shame to those who do...I can be around it...I just know what happens if I drink. As a result I have lost ~30 lbs - which was an unintended bonus of this - which has also served to show me this was a good idea.

Before the weight loss, the medium diapers I had worn for years were now barely fitting or fitting in ways that didn't feel comfortable. Some diapers like MegaMax and ConfiDry 24/7 had generous cuts and they were great - but anything by ABU or Crinklz, et al the tapes were almost to my hip. It didn't look authentic and it felt odd. I ended up buying a few brands of large diapers...but of course even before weight loss they were a bit too big but they were comfortable and good for nighttime wear. After weight loss I'm just swimming in the things and they would be an absolute leakfest.

Luckily I don't have a great quantity of large diapers but it's remarkable what a little weight loss does. I can now fit very comfortably in medium diapers...better than I have in years since I haven't been at this weight in well over 10 years. I'm liking my sober, more slim self...and being able to wear medium diapers that fit very well has been an unexpected joy I didn't know I needed. I'm excited to try ABU again to see if how they fit.

Reactions: TigerDL, Joediaper, TheWaddlingDad and 5 others
Back