A fun question for those who are incontinent

WishfulJirachi

Nerd by day, diaper lover by night.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
You come across a person who says they are able to cure you of your incontinence, but at the cost of your not being able to wear diapers or anything of the sorts ever again.
Would you take up this offer? Why or why not?

No I would not take the offer, the main reason is would it be guaranteed to be a lifetime cure, that would not and could not be possible.
then it would bring me back to the old routine of spot the toilet again and in this day sndcage public toilets are not that easy to find and then there is the hygiene aspect often so badly lacking due to the public's poor attitude to cleanliness.
Also there is the most obvious reason and that is I love my Nappies !
So no thanks!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, littledub1955 and lilbabyjooce
I cannot answer this honestly because I am not incontinent. I wet and mess my diapers volitionally because of the intense emotional and physical sensations I receive from diapers. As a DL I would not take the offer, but for those who live with incontinence I could understand a different answer.

Reactions: Davvyboy and undine
WishfulJirachi said:
You come across a person who says they are able to cure you of your incontinence, but at the cost of your not being able to wear diapers or anything of the sorts ever again.
Really?

Not everyone is a DL.

I do the BTX to get off diapers, i does not work 100%, but i will always take "the cure".

Reactions: jcwilliams343
After needing to wear at night almost all my life for my bed wetting, 24/7 for many, many years now diapers are a large part of my life. I need to be diapered and honestly I love to be and wouldn't choose to change it even if I could. The comfort, the convenience of not constantly having to look for a bathroom and not having to be uncomfortable trying to hold my pee are all things that being diapered help me with in my daily life. The main reason I wouldn't choose to be cured of my need to be diapered is simply that I love wearing and wetting and really don't see that ever changing.

Reactions: Davvyboy, NorthwestDiaperDude, Wetshisbed and 2 others
I don't think I would take the treatment, I've been through that before in my early 20's with an overzealous doctor and his miracle cure all. I'll just stick with my diapers as they are a simple and non invasive solution to a problem that in the grand scheme of things is not even a blip on the radar.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, NorthwestDiaperDude and littledub1955
There's nothing fun about incontinence. This question sounds more like a DL question. A real cure if one existed, I would take. But from someone claiming a cure, I would be extremely skeptical.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, DiaperDiva, OmiOMy and 7 others
slimjiminy said:
There's nothing fun about incontinence. This question sounds more like a DL question. A real cure if one existed, I would take. But from someone claiming a cure, I would be extremely skeptical.
Couldn't have possibly said it better.

I am thinking from all the posts I read there are multiple types of incontinent people on this board and your answer is going to depend on which type we are:
1. Those who started with incontinence from birth and don't know life without diapers
2. Those who became incontinent later in life. a) Some of those have become physically and mentally attached to their diapers. b) Others fight every day to stop using them.
3. Those who started as DLs and used diapers for so long they can no longer physically or mentally cope without them.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, DiaperDiva, jcwilliams343 and 2 others
Pino said:
Really?

Not everyone is a DL.

I do the BTX to get off diapers, i does not work 100%, but i will always take "the cure".
Yeah, I know that. I'm not saying that everyone who's incontinent is a DL, and if it came across that way, I'm sorry. This was just meant as a fun question, that's all.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Jr2012
Ok not exactly the same but I used to be a bedwetter and tbh actually kinda went through this happening.
I wanted it to stop. And it did. If I could go back lmao I’d prevent that from stopping

Reactions: littledub1955
WishfulJirachi said:
No way ever.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Mathew said:
After needing to wear at night almost all my life for my bed wetting, 24/7 for many, many years now diapers are a large part of my life. I need to be diapered and honestly I love to be and wouldn't choose to change it even if I could. The comfort, the convenience of not constantly having to look for a bathroom and not having to be uncomfortable trying to hold my pee are all things that being diapered help me with in my daily life. The main reason I wouldn't choose to be cured of my need to be diapered is simply that I love wearing and wetting and really don't see that ever changing.
I feel the same. I am truly happy in nappies. I don't know why I just am. Becoming incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7 was a good thing for me.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, NorthwestDiaperDude, littledub1955 and 1 other person
I would not take the offer, simply because my incontinence is very mild and I enjoy wearing my diapers 🙂

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy and littledub1955
Back