A Flight of the Crinkles ( A Personal Experience)

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So just got back from a trip to India my first time visiting and I decided to take a few dips to entertain myself on the layover and the flight out was very busy lots of people using the bathroom, asking for drinks etc and I didn’t get much sleep on my break either which sucked.
Luckily I managed to passenger home as I was filling a gap in the crew list on the outbound, lucky me!! But due to the demands for the bathroom and the opportunity to indulge I decided to embrace my convenience factor so snuck off into the bathroom to put on a Tena Ultima 😊 now I have never tried to diaper myself in a aircraft toilet but my gosh was it tight! After feeling happy with the fitment I went back to my seat and prepared myself for the flight, taxiing to the runway I managed to get my first pee into it and it was very comfy.

As we took off into the night sky. The crew delivered the meals and I had a cheeky glass of champagne and settled down for a movie. Bad Guys! Which is brilliant even if it did take me ages to work out that one of the character is voiced by Richard Ayoade. Plus I love sharks! 🦈 so perfect movie, add in a diaper and being on a plane I was very much in my happy place. I wanted my paci but no can do as I was on an aisle and plus I didn’t have any of mine with me. Let alone keep them in my crew bag.
So I watched my film and peed my pants, it was the best!! Several hours passed and the cabin temp was at like 1000 degrees so I decided to venture to the galley but with a massive soaked front loaded Ultima I was very cautious so used my blanket like a cover-all skirt haha basically explained to my colleague working the flight it was so hot and she look at the blanket and was like 🤔 what’s going on here and I explained I had taken my jeans off cause it was so bleeding hot lol needless to say she checked and it was set to max heat I was bloody horrified and asked for it to be turned down and have a couple of bottles of water which I received and went back to my seat.

After a few more hours and plenty more peeing i was so squishy and worried that I didn’t have any more capacity and having only packed on diaper into my luggage I was without a change. So this was all about pee management! I put on one more film which was the wonderful Belfast a strange movie but a good history lesson. After having about 3.5hrs sleep I woke up and noticed the lights starting to transition to the breakfast setting. My diaper was soaked beyond belief and I was grateful that I had no leaks or seep through as I was wearing cloth backed. I need to pick my moment to ditch the diaper! The moment that the toilet went empty I was up and in there like a rocket 🏃🏻‍♂️ cause my pjb’s didn’t leave much to the imagination luckily the crew were setting up breakfast stuff so snuck past them at speed.

Once in the bathroom I was like time to take off the diaper but one last mega pee was perfect it was mahooosive probably about 1.5kg in weight. My wetness indicator was full blue and faded but luckily my tapes were solid and holding up like a trooper.

Until the next diapered flying adventure, thank you so much for reading and have a great day! 😄

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy, antte91, Lewis Badger and 4 others
I fully agree, Tena Ultima is perfect for a long flight!

I had the chance to get an upgrade in Business and it was like a dream.
That was just before Covid stopped everything.

1658926040489.png

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy, antte91, Lewis Badger and 1 other person
I was in business on this one it was nice just exposed on the aisle and it was busy as hell otherwise I would of tried for a photo like that.

The trusty 744 at Lufty is a good one and biz looks pretty good 😊 comfortable for sure!

I have been diapered for many flights, never had my paci with me though.

I am lucky to be a 100,000 mile flyer with American and a 50,000 mile flyer with United so almost always am in Business or First(!) when flying international. I love flying diapered. I absolutely partake of the free drinks without worries, knowing that I am thickly diapered. I typically diaper up in thick diapers in the lounge before the flight. I love changing into the pajamas offered by some airlines on the longer flights once on the plane and sitting comfortably relaxed in thick diapers while enjoying a great meal and plentiful drinks!

Reactions: PampersboyLondon
bambinobaby said:
I am lucky to be a 100,000 mile flyer with American and a 50,000 mile flyer with United so almost always am in Business or First(!) when flying international. I love flying diapered. I absolutely partake of the free drinks without worries, knowing that I am thickly diapered. I typically diaper up in thick diapers in the lounge before the flight. I love changing into the pajamas offered by some airlines on the longer flights once on the plane and sitting comfortably relaxed in thick diapers while enjoying a great meal and plentiful drinks!
Definitely fun for sure, always wonder if we fly any ABDLs when I’m working 🕵🏻‍♂️

That's awesome to be flying diapered. Always wanted to try it, but usually an traveling with others and don't have the courage to do it. but then I also never gotten a diaper before because I don't know what size. Best thing to a diaper I have ever tried was a thick towel.

SoftCathy said:
That's awesome to be flying diapered. Always wanted to try it, but usually an traveling with others and don't have the courage to do it. but then I also never gotten a diaper before because I don't know what size. Best thing to a diaper I have ever tried was a thick towel.
What?? Cathy get yourself a diaper! Some of the dedicated ABDL websites provide sample packs of 2 so you could order some different sizes to try out. They also provide waist measurements so you can get a good idea beforehand.

Covered said:
What?? Cathy get yourself a diaper! Some of the dedicated ABDL websites provide sample packs of 2 so you could order some different sizes to try out. They also provide waist measurements so you can get a good idea beforehand.
Really, I didn't know they had sample packs. Thank you for that bit of information. I hope I can muster up the courage soon to try it the next time I go flying. I'm so worried about using the toilets on the airplane, that I just don't eat or drink anything for the whole day. This way there is no urge to go and especially no potential accidents. ( I have had an accident on a plane before and it was very embarrassing, not to mention the flight attendants were very mad. So my solution is to just not eat or drink anything.)

Back