A difficult few days

uknappygirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I hope it’s ok to post this here. I’m quite new so sorry if it’s not allowed or anything.

I’ve had a difficult few days with my health and I’m basically double incontinent at the moment.

This flare up really started I think on Wednesday last week. I had been feeling rough most of the day so I went to bed early. I put on a fresh Megamax and went to sleep. I woke about 3am and I had messed in my sleep. I haven’t had that for at least 6 months.

On Thursday, I struggled a lot with urgency. I was wearing all day. I didn’t have any bm at all or felt any urge. I continued to leak and be urgent on Friday. Still no bm at all.

On Saturday, I had 5 large bms without any warning or urge. I continued to leak or have little warning from my bladder.

Sunday was better and things seemed to settle a bit. I even managed some time doing some colouring in my onesie ❤️ I went to sleep early and felt more relaxed.

Monday was the worst day. My megamax was wet but not messy in the morning. I didn’t feel too bad but then I started to leak again around lunchtime. Later in the afternoon, I had more large bms without warning and easily overwhelmed my daytime princesses. :(

Today was a bit better. I have only had one bm that I did feel coming. I haven’t been leaking as often.

I hope this is all ok to post. I know it’s not the best story or anything but I just needed to share it somewhere.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Nexeon
I hope that you are getting better. Do you have any dietary problems? A good dietician can create a very strict diet to help you.

Reactions: Diprs2 and uknappygirl
My stomach's been giving me a hard time lately after months of behaving, too.

Hopefully yours works itself out soon.

Hi @ukbabygirl sorry to hear that you have had, a few bad days.

Sometimes I experience similar cycles mainly depending on my diet, level of activity, weather (hot or cold) and whether or not my IBS is playing up. {My IBS is the most important factor here).
Of course you know your situation best, but as they say: 'If pain persists see your doctor.'.

May your good days be far more in number, than the bad ones.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I hope that you are getting better. Do you have any dietary problems? A good dietician can create a very strict diet to help you.
Thank you, yes I last saw a dietician in January. I’ve been following the same diet since then. I think this might be IBS/stress related.

Reactions: Diprs2
Bearcatz said:
My stomach's been giving me a hard time lately after months of behaving, too.

Hopefully yours works itself out soon.
Sorry to hear you’re having a hard time lately too :( I hope yours works itself out soon. Xx

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi @ukbabygirl sorry to hear that you have had, a few bad days.

Sometimes I experience similar cycles mainly depending on my diet, level of activity, weather (hot or cold) and whether or not my IBS is playing up. {My IBS is the most important factor here).
Of course you know your situation best, but as they say: 'If pain persists see your doctor.'.

May your good days be far more in number, than the bad ones.
Thank you, yes I think this is very much connected to IBS and stress. It’s tricky because the worse it gets the worse my stress gets and then I go round in circles. I have a regular docs appointment due next week so I will talk to them about it it then.

I hope your good days are far more in number too. Xx

Reactions: Diprs2 and Happy2BeInNappies2
ukbabygirl said:
Thank you, yes I think this is very much connected to IBS and stress. It’s tricky because the worse it gets the worse my stress gets and then I go round in circles. I have a regular docs appointment due next week so I will talk to them about it it then.

I hope your good days are far more in number too. Xx
Yes, ukbabygirl, IBS causing stress, stress adding to the degree of IBS. A negative downward spiral that can be very hard to get out of. Or as you say 'tricky'. Best of luck with that.
Thank you for the good days wish. Hope all goes well with the doctor.

Last edited:
Yes that’s exactly my cycle at the moment. Today hasn’t got off to a good start. A lot more leaking and an uncontrolled movement have left me pretty :(

• Sad
ukbabygirl said:
Sorry to hear you’re having a hard time lately too :( I hope yours works itself out soon. Xx
I'll be fine. At least you weren't the only one that had a crappy weekend. (pun obviously intended)

Bearcatz said:
I'll be fine. At least you weren't the only one that had a crappy weekend. (pun obviously intended)
It does help to know I’m not the only one. In fact I think it helps to talk about it as I’m on my own

Reactions: Diprs2 and Kittyinpink
Hi there @ukbabygirl, sorry you had a rough week. Hope your Doctors appointment goes okay.

One thing that may be worth looking at is a gluten-free diet as this is said to help with IBS. Might be worth asking your doctor about.

Hope this week gets easier for you.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: Diprs2, Kittyinpink, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Dinotopian2002 said:
Hi there @ukbabygirl, sorry you had a rough week. Hope your Doctors appointment goes okay.

One thing that may be worth looking at is a gluten-free diet as this is said to help with IBS. Might be worth asking your doctor about.

Hope this week gets easier for you.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002
Thank you @Dinotopian2002 :) I really appreciate it. I’ve been on a diet from the dietician since January which seemed to be helping until now. I will definitely talk to the doctor about it tomorrow as I’m still struggling pretty badly :(

Reactions: Diprs2 and Dinotopian2002
hi sorry to hear about your complications, could it possibly be an unknown allergy like lactose or gluten as mentioned above? either way I'm no doctor so don't quote me on it. hope you feel better soon and keep looking on the bright side

ukbabygirl said:
It does help to know I’m not the only one. In fact I think it helps to talk about it as I’m on my own
Same here. These sorts of things feel overwhelming when you know you have to do everything, whether you feel great or your like insides are disintegrating.

superlittle04 said:
hi sorry to hear about your complications, could it possibly be an unknown allergy like lactose or gluten as mentioned above? either way I'm no doctor so don't quote me on it. hope you feel better soon and keep looking on the bright side
Thank you so much. It really is appreciated. Yes I think it could be another allergy to something. I’m quite careful with what I eat most of the time but it might be something unknown so far which is causing it. I keep smiling thanks to everyone’s lovely support here. Xx

Bearcatz said:
Same here. These sorts of things feel overwhelming when you know you have to do everything, whether you feel great or your like insides are disintegrating.
Yes I totally relate to that. I have felt pretty overwhelmed recently. I haven’t really got anyone I can talk to. My mum is great but she’s a long way away and sometimes I find it difficult talking about my symptoms with her.

Not really any better last night :( woke up to a very full messy nappy this morning which didn’t wake me at all in the night. That’s quite unusual for me. I hope the doctor can help when I see her later.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, sport1, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
best of luck with the doctors appointment, hope it leads you closer to the route of the problem

I hope you are getting better and you got on OK at the GP. I suffer from Fructose intolerance and with some thing in cheese (not milk as it is worse with vegan cheese)

Back