A diaper bondage

Needs to be thick enough

Diapers must be thick enough, to work for its intended purpose, and also to make the wearer aware that a diaper is indeed on.

Chose Betterdry + insert now. Found some old Libero baby diapers, size 7, they are both larger and much thicker than contemporary baby diapers. Remove side barriers and stick plenty holes, perfect insert. A Betterdry with ordinary insert, like Abri-Let, is just about too thick, becomes very bulky.

Wearing too thin diapers, because they are assumed to be less obvious, is not recommended. Wear pants one size up instead. No one can tell. Well, someone would, actually, be able to notice..

Now, if there was to happen a slight accident, no consequence. Just a warm feeling just as it happens, then after a short while it still feels dry and comfy. And no worry about leaking.

The rectangular cloth with plastic cover are usually chosen just a bit thicker than this, and they make a visible bulge. But then, if necessary to hide it better, they can be chosen a bit thinner. Then they are no longer visible. Due to the plastic cover, they are still very noticeable in feel, to the wearer.

A Betterdry with no insert is a good day time diaper solution, that works well. With pants that are not too tight, it is not really visible. The Drylife Super is also a very good diaper, for day, works great and is a little smaller and thinner than the Betterdry, and still a real diaper. No reason not to wear one, every day.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Constantlydamp and Blekyss
More diapers from the old days

Left:
"Krabat Compact Maxi, extra absorbent day/night diapers"

"Extra large and powerful diaper"
"Only 1 package for each family"
"Contents: 3 diapers + 1 cover"

Right:
"Krabat Compact Maxi, Extra large and powerful diaper"

"Krabat Maxi is made for children who wet a lot. It is also very suitable for older children above diaper age, who have difficulties staying dry, such as during the night. "

"Krabat Maxi is larger and more efficient than any other diaper. It is more than 40cm long, and contains a generous 70g of absorbent material. "

".. Krabat Maxi diapers are to be used with Krabat Maxi diaper cover (bleiesnipp)."

So, large, thick and for older children. The "size 8" trend seems to have been in existence for a very long time. Would have been perfect for me to wear to school.

d_s0 rr krabatkompaktmaxipack01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, ibleien and Blekyss
Maybe @Palle could find amusement in my previous post, just in case you missed it. Speaking of, those would of course serve very well as just-in-case diapers.
----------------------
But now, on to serious and important issues around diapers for me, back in the day. A fantasy continuation, fiction, from this moment when there were diapers placed on top of the pile of clothing meant for the coming day, to wear to school.

So, FICTION.

This is how I fantasize how this would have evolved, had I made different choices back then. Choices that would have had huge impact on me and my life. I am now 7.

Mom and I had this brief discussion, around a problem that had evolved for some time, apparently. There were accidents, with wet pants, not huge, dripping ones, but large enough to cause clearly wet pants, and problems with smell, changing and washing clothes, you get the idea. Happened during day, never at night, at school, could also happen at home, though I don't remember exactly, because I have no memory of having those accidents, just noticing afterwards, well, obviously. Not exactly ideal situation.

I suspect the teacher had noticed, and then told mom, which then lead to this attempt to address the issue with the proper solution. We know very well what a proper solution is, for this sort of problem, a solution which, in fact, solves everything completely.

"If you could just wear a small diaper. Diaper with a plastic cover, it will keep your pants dry, and prevent the smell."

No, no. This can not be. Is this really happening. I imaged myself in this diaper, a cloth rectangular diaper, not very thick, with a plastic tie-on cover.

(Just need to put one of those on now.. out of the Betterdry, into real cloth with plastic, ready for the night. Be right back..)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Blekyss and Palle
-- FICTION/FANTASY continued --

Well, we have not really entered the fiction part yet, everything so far has been as exact according to reality that I can remember.

"If you could just wear a small diaper, with plastic cover. No one can tell."

So, the next morning, on top of the clothing outfit laid out for me to wear that day to school, there were 2 cloth rectangular diapers, folded up into small squares, I could not see any plastic.

I was a very smart kid, with very high IQ, I could read and write long before most other kids, yet did all sorts of stuff that really was not that clever. And still wet my pants. The high-IQ and smart part is something I have constructed later in my adult life, believing I am unique and smart actually makes me, if not smart, at least a bit smarter by appearance. As a kid, I was yet not so stupid to think I am smarter than all other humans.

But my brain had some functionality in place, now was the time to put it into action with some logical reasoning.

First, was this diaper meant for me to actually wear. Was I supposed to wear it. Or was it meant to be sort of a warning, to encourage dry pants. Don't think so. The tone of which this diaper was presented, was more like helpful and explaining. Not demeaning or threatening.

So I was meant to wear it.

But why. What was the purpose. Was it meant to be a reminder, feeling I have a diaper on, so I remember to use the toilet. Maybe it was for just-in-case. Was it meant to used without trying.

Wearing it was not going to happen. Impossible.

Slowly removing the two diaper layers, uncovers the plastic cover beneath. The plastic feels so smooth and soft. The diapers also have a very comfy tactile appearance. Wonder how it would feel to wear this diaper.

-- This is where the fiction starts, and this story leaves reality --

I lay out the plastic cover on the sofa. Then unfold and place the diaper on it, folding the top of the too long rectangular pieces down at the front, making a thicker section on the front. I could just try it on, no one needs to know. Just to learn how it feels. How it feels to wear a diaper again.

I sit down on the diaper, fold up the front, tie on one side, then the other. Diaper is on. Yes, I was supposed to put it on myself, I was perfectly able to do it, even this somehow complicated diaper system. It really does not require any special skills, any child able to put on a pair of shoes and tie the laces, can do this.

I stand up, feeling the diaper. It does not feel bulky, it is not that thick. But I could definitely feel it was on, due to the plastic cover with the knots on each side. It felt kind of nice.

Wonder how it feels with pants on. Would it be visible. This sort of diaper is best ot wear with underwear on top, so underwear goes on, then the t-shirt, and now, pants. Pulling them up, closing. The diaper is still very noticeable by feel, definitely wearing a diaper now. But it does not seem like it is visible, there is no excessive bulk, nothing sticking out.

Try to walk. Makes it even more feel-able. But not uncomfortable. Just that it is impossible to ignore the fact I am wearing a real diaper.

What if I try wearing this today. To school. Just for one day, to try. Yes, that is what I choose. In my fiction.

Maybe we will learn how this could have progressed further. perhaps tomorrow. Or some day later. It may be interesting.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Blekyss and Palle

And now I am at school, in a diaper. Horrible. Or is it. Actually, it is rather nice. No one else knows, it is sort of my secret play. Because I don't need diapers, I am only wearing one, just for today, like a game. And it also feels sort of safe. If there was to be a tiny accident, then there is a diaper, no big deal, today. But there will of course not be any accident, only babies pee in their diaper, and I am a big boy now. Just good to know, if something should happen, which it doesn't, then the diaper will keep me safe.

Now, here is where typical diaper stories are very different from reality. I would not be found out, no one would expose my diaper, and even if that happened, I am not so sure it would end in complete disaster. I did not live in a completely dysfunctional world here. And the diaper would not need to be changed five times during the school hours, I would not wet heavily several times, there would not be any need to involve or tell any school nurse. I don't know if we even had one.

But it was a little horrible. Wearing a diaper. To school. Just me knowing I am wearing a diaper, was extremely embarrassing. Making it be like an experiment, and the fact that I don't need diapers, made it more acceptable. And it was kind of nice.

School eventually ended, with me not thinking so much about the diaper during the day, because all sorts of things happens at school, we learned from the teacher, we played, always occupied with different activities.

It was when I got back home, the problem with the diaper again presented itself. Because now, I was wearing a diaper, a diaper meant for me to wear at school, now I was back home. Should the diaper go off, or was I meant to keep it on. Since I don't need diapers, it would be reasonable to think, the diaper goes off. No diaper at home.

The worst would be if the diaper was wet, and needed to be changed. Horror. But no worries, it was barely slightly damp, not really wet, just a bit moist. So it did not need changing. But mom would see the diaper, and surely misunderstand, thinking the diaper was moist because I had wet it at school, and thus needed to continue wearing diapers.

If I was to take off the diaper, that would be embarrassing, as it would draw attention to the fact I am wearing a diaper. If I just kept it on, that would be embarrassing because then I was wearing a diaper all day long. What to do.

I chose to keep the diaper on. After all, that was the easier option, no action required. The rest of the day was spent wearing a diaper. Feeling the slightly moist bulk and plastic cover between my legs, feeling the knots and plastic up on each side. There was also a small crinkle sound, when I moved.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Blekyss

Obviously, something is missing in my story here. I started the day putting on a diaper that was laid out for me to wear, then went to school, got back home, decided to keep the diaper on, expecting to only take it off when going to bed. Two things don't quite match up.

First, while wearing the diaper throughout school hours might be fine, if I used the toilet in the morning. The diaper may be slightly "damp", but survivable. All day long, in the same diaper, no bathroom, that would of course not go well at all. We will see what happens next..

And where is mom. I was trusted to deal with the diaper myself, but surely, the progress and state of the diaper and wetting would be monitored. If not physically checked, there would be questions. "Did you wear your diaper to school today?", "How is your diaper, did you wet today, does your diaper need to be changed?" I don't know, because it never happened for real, I never had a diaper on to wear to be used as a real diaper. So I can only guess. But make no mistake, this whole situation would be very closely monitored, and appropriate action would also be taken. I would get a new diaper if it was wet, I would get help if need, to go to the bathroom, or change the diaper.

And was I supposed to just wet the diaper. Would it actually be wrong to use the bathroom, now that I had a diaper on. How to use the bathroom with a diaper, it has to be removed, then put back on afterwards, that is a lot of work.

A little later, after coming home from school, working on how to deal with this. What to do, what is expected, what will be the least embarrassing.

Since this was a complicated problem with no obvious solution, I just postponed the decision, to deal with it later. Some time later, just not right now. Because right now, it was not necessary. Especially since there now seems to have happened an ever so small, but significant accident, I really did not feel the urge use the bathroom right now.

Around right after dinner time, the diaper had now become slightly uncomfortable, those cloth diapers are not so good to wear when wet, as they also feel wet and eventually get cold. There was also some concern about how wet the diaper was, it might start to leak.

Mom noticed me moving and touching the diaper through my pants.

"Is your diaper wet?"

"No."

"Maybe. Just a little."

Then mom took me to the bathroom, I was told to take off the diaper, went into the tub to clean up, and was left alone. After drying off and expecting to put my clothes back on, I see a new, fresh diaper is laid out, this time with 3 layers of cloth. The thickness of the diaper had increased.

This time the choice was easy. To avoid a very embarrassing and longer discussion around the wetting and diapers, to simply put on the diaper was the solution.

The increased thickness was noticeable, and while still not very obvious, it made a small change in the appearance of my pants, there was a small bulge up front. Now I could not see the back, which was fortunate, because the rectangular shape made it quite a bit more obvious there, creating those straight-line edges and flatness in the center. Standing up, I could definitely feel the diaper was thicker, this was a very real diaper. meant to pee in, for kids that wet their pants regularly.

I managed to keep the diaper dry until bedtime, and then it went off. As expected. Since it was dry, I also expected not to wear a diaper the next day. End of the day of horror. But was it really that bad..

Maybe we will see, what happens the next morning. Will there be a new diaper. If so, how thick will it be. And if there is a diaper, will that mean diapers are the new normal from now on.

• Love
  • Thinking
Palle said:
Some reference pictures...
Many names for these diaper covers, Snibb, Snib, Snibs, Snipp, Tie-on plastic pants, plastic pants etc. etc.
Basically a two piece diaper system emerging a decade after WW2.
As far as I know a Swedish invention that evolved into plastic backed T-shaped diapers and then the All-in-one diaper that first got unremovable tape-tabs but then ultimately got Velcro's...
Great Palle,

Thanks for sharing those pictures.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
-- FICTION continues.. --

The next morning, there was indeed a diaper laid out, ready to be put on. Three layers of cloth, white, fresh, clean, and a plastic tie-on diaper cover.

Putting it on meant diapers were the new norm. Daytime diapers, to wear all day long, every day, just in case there was an accident.

Maybe putting it on was the easy solution. Just wear a diaper, all day, from now on. Maybe I could pretend it was a game, a play. Because I didn't need diapers. Of course not. No way. But really, it wasn't that bad. Kind of nice, and safe. Just in case there was an accident.

So I put it on. I could feel the diaper very well, but it wasn't very obvious once I got my pants on. There might be a small bulge, but nothing that would give away the secret. Also, those diaper covers did not crinkle, when new, not like the disposable tape-on diapers that came later.

Should I use the bathroom, or just use the diaper. What was expected. I assumed I was supposed to try to avoid wetting the diaper, but now it was no longer a disaster if there was a small accident. And it was not so easy going to the bathroom, because the diaper had to come off, then put back on, lots of work. More convenient to just use the diaper. Not that I need diapers, it's just a practical matter.

From that day, I had a diaper on, every day. To school, and continued wearing it after school, at home, or playing outside.

The occasional accidents became more frequent, like, several times during the day. It soon became routine to change the diaper coming home from school, and sometimes it was necessary to change again, later in the afternoon. Due to this increase in diaper use, there were some practical issues that was not so much my concern, as it was for mom, the diapers needed to be washed and dealt with. A better solution was necessary to implement. A solution that was soon to be presented to me.

• Thinking
-- FICTION: a new solution --

"Large Krabat 3". "60 thicker diapers with extra absorbency."

That was the text on the package I see in the bathroom. And above the illustration of a boy in diapers, the additional informative text; "Extra Thick."

(The text is not fiction, I have a picture of a pack of those vintage diapers, and that is exactly what it reads.)

It was a pack of disposable diapers, the rectangular type, for use with plastic tie-on diaper covers. The very most real diaper that existed. Slightly interesting to inspect, paying close attention to the text. And the package was open, someone had removed at least one diaper. Who were they for. Would those fit me. That, of course, I would soon enough find out.

This morning, mom came in and had a request. Now that I was using diapers regularly, it would be much easier and more convenient if I wore disposable diapers instead of those too-small cloth ones. It would not be any different, just easier to deal with, they would not show too much, almost no one would be able tell. If I would like to try one on today.

Horror. This was not the sort of diaper that one could use to play with, to pretend, like a role-play. Because this was a real diaper, the sort of diaper only meant to be used as a diaper, because it was necessary. Only for those who need diapers.

On top of the stack of clothes for today, instead of the usual cloth diapers, there was one large rectangular disposable diaper, and a diaper cover.

What to do now. Should I put it on. It was very tempting, I was very curious to how it would feel to wear it. I had to try it. Perhaps I could try it, and then take it off. Just to see, to experience.

So I put it on. Carefully tied the knots on the plastic cover on each side, perfectly tight. Then I stand up. It felt huge, and thick. Much thicker than the small cloth diapers, it felt thick between my legs, thick up front, yet very soft. Clearly, this was a no-go, as my pants would barely fit over them. Now was the time to take it off again, mission accomplished. This is how it feels to wear a real disposable diaper, meant for a little older kids who still wet their pants.

But it felt kind of nice. I had to try to walk a little, to learn how that feels. And surely, it felt like I was wearing a diaper, impossible not to be aware, with every move.

Perhaps try to put on my pants, see if they could fit at all. See how large the bulge would be. Just hurry up, before mom comes back and see me. In this diaper. Because that would mean I could not take it off, it would be impossible to admit I had just tried it on out of curiosity.

Pants today were a pair of ordinary blue jeans. Pulling them up, surprisingly reveals they actually do fit over the diaper, and they make the diaper feel even more noticeable. And there is a clearly different shape of the pants, they poke out up front, like there is a diaper underneath. Which, of course, there is. But it was not nearly as visible and obvious as I had suspected.

I could not resist taking a few steps. Even more diaper-feel with pants on, as they put pressure on the diaper. Those diapers were much thicker than todays tiny, super-thin ones, and they had a simple, rectangular shape. This made them feel very diaper-like, and noticeable to the wearer. The thickness also obviously mean they are much more visible due to bulk.

Mom of course appeared before I managed to take it off. I was told to hurry up, so not be late for school.

"Good, I see you decided to wear the diaper." Then realizing this wording may not be the best, mom added: "See, it is not really visible, put on your shirt now and no one can tell."

"When you get back from school today, we can go shopping and get you some plastic pants, like the ones you had when you were little. Those knots could become uncomfortable now that you wear diapers every day. And we should get you some cloth diapers that fit you properly, they can be nice to wear occasionally, as they absorb more."

I was to have plastic pants. That, also, was a bit exciting. I was curious how they would feel, as it was so long since I last had real plastic pants on. Surely, I could not wear those, abolsutely not in daytime. But it was so interesting, I looked forward to this shopping, both with excitement, and horror, at the same time.

• Love
  • Thinking
-- FICTION: The diaper shop --

Next day, arriving from school. Wearing a disposable diaper, with plastic cover. It wasn't wet, not really, perhaps just a little bit moist. Definitely not necessary to change. I could feel it between my legs, and there was a faint crinkle sound when I walked, because those diaper covers lost some of their softness and becomes more brittle, after some use. This cover had been in service for some time now, it was still comfy, but could indeed make some noise.

It was diaper-shop-day. It would be embarrassing, but also slightly exciting. What sort of diapers could they have. Did diapers for older children like me even exist, what sort of plastic pants did they have. On one occasion, I was told I would have to wear a large plastic pant with full-length legs, if I kept wetting my pants. That was some time ago, before this new approach where diapers are no longer a threat or punishments, rather they are now supposed to be helpful in solving a practical problem. Still, the image in my mind of me wearing those huge, full-length plastic pants was very strong and frightening.

The diaper shop had windows with various diapers on display. Walking towards the shop entrance, I could not avoid looking at the diapers and posters, indeed, there were diapers for much larger children than me. There were cloth diapers, all sorts of plastic pants, and what looked like larger disposable diapers, meant for retarded and disabled children and even adults.

We entered the shop, me walking with my diaper under my pants, very aware of what I was wearing. We approached the counter, and mom began describing the problem and what we were looking for.

"He has some problems staying dry, so we thought some plastic pants, and larger cloth diapers with more absorbency could be a good idea."

"Oh, yes, we have some great new cloth diapers in just the right size for him now, come here and see."

There were shelves full of cloth diapers. Different sizes, different types. Many. And some of the diapers looked to be very large. And some meant to be more discrete, like those hanging on display, almost like ordinary underwear, just with some extra padding. Certainly did not want those, if I was to wear diapers, at least it must be real diapers.

I was to have the ordinary rectangular type, the ones that could be folded into a suitable rectangular shaped diaper, for me. The shop attendant took out some large ones, and showed them to mom.

"Those will be a bit large on him now, but it's better they are thicker rather than too thin, they will hold a lot more and be more comfortable to wear even after a few wettings. And since you only need one, they are much easier to deal with for washing."

"Yes, those should be perfect," mom replied.

"Then we have even thicker ones here, for night time use."

"He doesn't wear diaper at night anymore, maybe he should?"

"Definitely best to wear all time, including night, as there may be more frequent accidents occurring when he gets used to wearing diapers. We always recommend wearing diapers all time."

"Then we will have some of those thick ones as well, they can even be nice for special occasions day-time as well, for some extra protection."

This did not look good. Even the diapers meant for regular use were large and thick. Much thicker than the diapers I had been wearing, before switching to disposables.

Then we were lead to a different section in the store, the one for plastic pants. And there was a diverse selection of pants, with different shapes and sizes. And there they were, in the corner, hanging on display on front of the last shelve. Plastic pants with full legs. Hope mom doesn't see those.

Now, what could happen next. Maybe I would have to try on the new diapers and plastic pants, to see how they fit. And would I get those large, full-length plastic pants. We will see..

• Love
  • Thinking
Betterwearadiaper said:

Next day, arriving from school. Wearing a disposable diaper, with plastic cover. It wasn't wet, not really, perhaps just a little bit moist. Definitely not necessary to change. I could feel it between my legs, and there was a faint crinkle sound when I walked, because those diaper covers lost some of their softness and becomes more brittle, after some use. This cover had been in service for some time now, it was still comfy, but could indeed make some noise.

It was diaper-shop-day. It would be embarrassing, but also slightly exciting. What sort of diapers could they have. Did diapers for older children like me even exist, what sort of plastic pants did they have. On one occasion, I was told I would have to wear a large plastic pant with full-length legs, if I kept wetting my pants. That was some time ago, before this new approach where diapers are no longer a threat or punishments, rather they are now supposed to be helpful in solving a practical problem. Still, the image in my mind of me wearing those huge, full-length plastic pants was very strong and frightening.

The diaper shop had windows with various diapers on display. Walking towards the shop entrance, I could not avoid looking at the diapers and posters, indeed, there were diapers for much larger children than me. There were cloth diapers, all sorts of plastic pants, and what looked like larger disposable diapers, meant for retarded and disabled children and even adults.

We entered the shop, me walking with my diaper under my pants, very aware of what I was wearing. We approached the counter, and mom began describing the problem and what we were looking for.

"He has some problems staying dry, so we thought some plastic pants, and larger cloth diapers with more absorbency could be a good idea."

"Oh, yes, we have some great new cloth diapers in just the right size for him now, come here and see."

There were shelves full of cloth diapers. Different sizes, different types. Many. And some of the diapers looked to be very large. And some meant to be more discrete, like those hanging on display, almost like ordinary underwear, just with some extra padding. Certainly did not want those, if I was to wear diapers, at least it must be real diapers.

I was to have the ordinary rectangular type, the ones that could be folded into a suitable rectangular shaped diaper, for me. The shop attendant took out some large ones, and showed them to mom.

"Those will be a bit large on him now, but it's better they are thicker rather than too thin, they will hold a lot more and be more comfortable to wear even after a few wettings. And since you only need one, they are much easier to deal with for washing."

"Yes, those should be perfect," mom replied.

"Then we have even thicker ones here, for night time use."

"He doesn't wear diaper at night anymore, maybe he should?"

"Definitely best to wear all time, including night, as there may be more frequent accidents occurring when he gets used to wearing diapers. We always recommend wearing diapers all time."

"Then we will have some of those thick ones as well, they can even be nice for special occasions day-time as well, for some extra protection."

This did not look good. Even the diapers meant for regular use were large and thick. Much thicker than the diapers I had been wearing, before switching to disposables.

Then we were lead to a different section in the store, the one for plastic pants. And there was a diverse selection of pants, with different shapes and sizes. And there they were, in the corner, hanging on display on front of the last shelve. Plastic pants with full legs. Hope mom doesn't see those.

Now, what could happen next. Maybe I would have to try on the new diapers and plastic pants, to see how they fit. And would I get those large, full-length plastic pants. We will see..
You must try the New diapers how they fit!

Blekyss said:
You must try the New diapers how they fit!
I suspect that will not be a matter of choice, rather a requirement. To try them on in the shop, and then have to wear them for the rest of that day.

• Love
  • Thinking

There was a sign stating which products to expect in this section of the shop: "BABY PANTS".

The shopkeeper found some nice regular plastic pants, saying those would fit me perfectly. Then there were other types.

"We have those here, with legs, to prevent leaks. And then we have those full-length pants with completely sealed legs, they are absolutely leak-proof, and very suitable as a punishment if he misbehaves. They don't sell that well, so I can give you a pair of those to try for free, if you provide a review of them, to help promotion."

This does not develop in a positive direction.

"We have only a few pairs of plastic pants in plain transparent color left, so maybe he would like some of the pink ones."

Mom thanked and accepted the offers, on condition they fit me. To find out, they would need to be tried on.

The shopkeeper had a solution to that;

"Come with me, to the back room, then you can try on the plastic pants, with the new Krabat Maxi diapers we just got in, they are made for older children who still wet their pants."

She then found a large package of rectangular disposable diapers, designation on it read "Krabat Maxi", "Extra large and powerful diapers".

"Those look great", mom replied. "He uses the Krabat 3 now, and they are a bit small and doesn't hold that much."

We were escorted into a room at the back, inside there were diapers on shelves, a bench to sit or lay on, and some other people already trying on diapers. Quite obvious, as a girl, some years older than me, was standing there, pants down, with a large diaper and plastic diaper cover on.
She was accompanied by what must be her mother, and another shop attendant.

The girl seemed to be assessing her situation, inspecting the diaper and tie knots on each side. She looked to be a little surprised, as if she had not expected how they look and feel.

"But they are so huge and thick", she objected. "Everyone will know."

Hope I didn't get those huge diapers, they would be enormous on me.

"Look, she is wearing the junior size tie-on plastic covers, he should get some of those," the shopkeeper said. Addressing the girl; "Come here, be kind and show us your diaper. "

The girl looked embarrassed, of course. She obviously did not expect others to see her in this outfit.

"But those are too large for me, surely I do not need those.." I had to try some logical reasoning here, to prevent the worst.

"She is wearing medical disposable diapers with the junior cover, I agree they would be a bit large on you, but the covers will be fine with the Krabat Maxi diaper."

"Now, here is a Maxi diaper and plastic pants, we place the diaper inside the pants and you can pull it on. Just pull down and take off your pants."

This was a problem. Because then the girl would see my diaper, and it might even be slightly wet.

-- may continue.. --

• Love
  • Wow
You and the girl can play together. You are in the same situation?
You may even go to the beach?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Blekyss said:
You and the girl can play together. You are in the same situation?
You may even go to the beach?
She is supposed to be several years older than me, so I don't think either of us would have much interest in that.

• Thinking
-- FICTION: The diaper shop (3) --

Now, where.. yes, we are at the diaper shop.

Slowly lowering my pants, then my underwear. Now everyone could see I am wearing a diaper. A real diaper, with plastic cover, tied on with cute knots, one on each side.

Mom removed my diaper, stating it was wet, and needed to be changed anyway. Having stepped out of my pants now, the new diaper, plastic pants with a Maxi disposable diaper inside, was handed over for me to put on. I slide it on, pulling it all the way up. I could feel the plastic pants around my legs and on the belly, it had a different feel than the plastic covers, still with a similar experience of definitely wearing a diaper. And the diaper itself surely felt thicker between my legs, they were larger now.

But the girl had caught my interest. Why was she wearing a diaper. And how would she hide it, would it show under her pants. She had now put on her underwear, which did nothing to hide her diaper, the plastic around the knots sticking out on top, the top of the diaper was uncovered, and it was also sticking out between her legs. Not to mention the obvious bulk.

"Mom, why does that girl wear a diaper?"

"She probably wet her pants like you do. And she is mature and responsible about it, so she wears a diaper, to prevent wetting her pants. You should learn from that."

• Thinking
-- FICTION: The diaper shop (4) --

Lowering my plastic pants, preparing to put on the same disposable diaper with plastic cover. The new junior cover had to be tried on, to see how they fit, and learn how to put them on properly. The plastic cover was already prepared on the bench, with a Maxi diaper placed on it, and the top and bottom of the cover was folded back onto the diaper.

The girl was now reaching for her blue jeans. It seemed impossible they could fit over her diaper.

When you are wearing a real diaper, you are always reminded what you are wearing. It is not like you put it on, pull up pants and out of sight, out of mind. It feels thick between legs, plastic around waist is noticeable, there is this snug feel, going from between legs and all the way up to the waist. Move around, even more noticeable. It feels like a diaper. Nothing extremely thick and huge, just a decent, ordinary diaper. May not be obvious by looks though pants. It will still make you very conscious about what you are wearing. It simply is impossible to ignore.

So when I pulled up my pants after putting on the new diaper, I was totally and absolutely aware of what I was wearing, even if it could not be seen. This diaper, though, was also obvious by visual ques, to anyone paying attention. The square shape of those rectangular diapers also did little to make it less visible. Up front, there was a flat, snug fit, you could easily see something thick was hiding under. Towards the sides, the clothing of the jeans suddenly appeared very roomy. At the back, where I could not see obviously, there was a distinct rectangular shape.

Again, I could not avoid looking curiously over towards the girl. She now had her jeans all the way up, and the bulk of her diaper was obvious to me, being very aware of what she was wearing. Her pants had a similar appearance as mine. At the back, her diaper was poking out, for everyone to see.

Why was she wearing a diaper. How did it feel, to her. She was much older than me, around twice my age, nearly the size of an adult. She was now carefully inspecting her misery, clearly noticing how it was quite obvious, trying to look at her back. Then she moved around a bit, which revealed that the diaper was even more noticeable as when her jeans followed her body around her waist and at the sides, there was a rectangular section in the middle which sort of remained static, just following the shape of the diaper underneath.

• Love
  • Wow
Did she start a conversation with you or even look at you?

• Thinking
Blekyss said:
Did she start a conversation with you or even look at you?
Impossible to know, as this is now a story that develops as I write it. But not likely, as the characters seems to remain more realistic, while the setting with the diaper shop and products is rather unusual.

Reactions: Blekyss
-- FICTION: The diaper shop (5) --

I was now fully dressed, with my new diaper underneath. It did not look like I was to change back into the slightly smaller ones I had before, likely, this was meant to be on for the rest of the day.

The girl was now sitting down. This made the diaper poke out, creating a huge bulge in her lap. Jeans often look like this when sitting, so no big deal, just that in this case, the bulge looked sort of solid, like there was something underneath, rather than the fabric just folding by itself. And down between her legs, there was also a visible padding.

She had a discussion going with her mother. Seems she tried to make a case for not wearing the diaper. It did not develop in a favorable direction for her. And then, the reason for her diapers was revealed.

"We already discussed this yesterday, remember," her mother said. "You came back from school, ran straight to the bathroom, saying 'I nearly wet myself, I need to go so bad,' and then we agreed it would be better if you started wearing diapers."

"But I made it, I did not wet myself", the girl claimed. "It was just something I said. I don't really need diapers."

"But you can still wear a diaper, even if you don't think you need it all the time. Even better, because it doesn't need changing. Now, let's do this; We list all the pros and then and the cons of wearing a diaper, and if there are more negative points, you can choose not to wear diapers. If, on the other hand, the pro side wins, you wear a diaper, and no more questions asked. Agree?"

"Yes, let's do it." The girl looked more confident, ready to fill in all the problems, quite sure she could win.

Reactions: Blekyss
Back