70s movie the baby

xux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm sure most people here have heard or watched the movie "the baby". I asked chat to make a plot for a sequel and it came up with this.

Sure, here's a possible short plot for a sequel to "The Baby":

Years after being rescued from his abusive family, the grown man known as "the baby" has been struggling to adapt to life outside of his crib. He lives with his former social worker, Ann, who has become a mother figure to him. However, the trauma of his past has left him emotionally stunted and unable to fully integrate into society.

One day, Ann is diagnosed with a terminal illness, leaving the baby alone and scared for the first time in years. As he tries to come to terms with his own mortality and the loss of his caregiver, he begins to uncover secrets about his past that he never knew existed. He discovers that his family may have been part of a larger underground network that perpetuated the abuse and exploitation of vulnerable adults, and that he was not the only victim.

Determined to seek justice for himself and his fellow survivors, the baby sets out on a dangerous and emotionally taxing journey to expose the truth about the network and bring its members to justice. Along the way, he forms unlikely alliances and confronts his own inner demons, all while trying to honor Ann's memory and find a sense of purpose in a world that has never understood him.

I love writing script, but I'm not familiar with this show/movie.
Waaa. But It seems from what I can gather quickly from the Internet...a movie surrounding a child with rather great influences on the people he's around...from a 30-ish-year-old mom?

Correct my ignorance....I'm "confuzzled"
Ah...Okay. The 70s. There are so many! Seems funny. Cattle prods, etc....Curious. But, hmm. Maybe not my realm of ... none-the-less. I think this belongs in sadism...? Not innocent ..
I dunno.

Last edited:
Back