4 years of wearing 24/7 - thoughts and reflections

diaperedboypete

Shy little boy from Poland. Diapered 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
March 11 will mark the 4th anniversary of my starting to wear 24/7.

In my case, it was not a long-planned big day, nor was it spontaneous decision. It rather was an outcome of a confluence of some events and natural evolution of my ABDL life.

Until February 2020, when I moved out and lived on my own, I didn't have many opportunities to wear diapers. When I moved out, I knew I would definitely want to use it to wear diapers much more often. Practically immediately this turned into putting on diapers almost every time I came home from work. This was the first thing I would not have predicted even a week earlier. Perhaps I was making up for years of diaper fasting. But even then I didn't think I could start wearing diapers all the time. I couldn't imagine wearing a diaper to work or out with friends.

Of course, after a few weeks, for reasons obvious at the time, I was sent to work remotely. That day, after returning from the office, I put on a diaper and... that's how it stayed. It took a few more weeks before I fully realized what had happened.
The first 2-3 months were amazing and it had a very positive effect on my well-being. Later I got used to it, and the diaper was already as obvious and natural to me as the panties were before. But it still makes me happy, even after several years.

Of course, there are different periods when I more or less engage into abdl, but never in 4 years have I had a serious thought about quitting it. "Purge" was never a thing.

My biggest fear was that such a lifestyle could cause me problems and limit me, but so far I have not experienced anything like that. Maybe it's because I lead a fairly quiet life, don't spend a lot of time at parties and live alone. However, I work while traveling a lot, and to my surprise, diapers have never caused me a problem.

How long will this continue? I don't know. At this point I don't see a reason. I'm used to it, and honestly at the moment I would be more afraid of going to work, for example, or going on a long trip without a diaper. The only thing that could cause me to give up diapers 24/7 would probably be getting into a relationship or serious financial problems. I have no regrets.

If there are other people here who wear 24/7, not because of incontinence, but by their own choice, what is it like for you?

• Love
Reactions: keepitonDL, LiddleBigBoy, elaleman and 14 others
I could see giving it up for a lifestyle change such as a new relationship like you said or else a new job etc.

I don’t wear 24/7 and I’m not sure I could or would want to with my lifestyle.

Do you mind me asking, after 4 years, do you now wet during the day/at night without thinking?

Forced said:
I don’t wear 24/7 and I’m not sure I could or would want to with my lifestyle.

Do you mind me asking, after 4 years, do you now wet during the day/at night without thinking?
After almost 11 years in nappies I wet without thinking. Often the first I know is the warmth spreading through my nappy.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, diapeybabybrian, Blekyss and 1 other person
Wetshisbed said:
After almost 11 years in nappies I wet without thinking. Often the first I know is the warmth spreading through my nappy.

Do you recall after what time period this happened? How long into the 11 years?

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Probably within a couple of years. I just gave up trying to control my bladder.

Reactions: Lethdale
Forced said:
It's not like I wet without thinking at all during the day, but rather I just let it go automatically when I feel an urge. It's something like reflex now.
My bladder is also much more sensitive, probably capacity is much lower and it's harder to hold it for long.

When it comes to night, for around a year now I usually wake up with a wet diaper, but still I'm not sure if I wet when asleep, or when I'm awake for while at night and not remembering it.

Reactions: Sealander, Dry247, Forced and 2 others
I've considered it but right now I'm definitely not equipped to do so. Longest I've ever gone so far is a whole weekend diapers only and that felt nice to try but my current living circumstances and work circumstances make it impossible to wear all the time.

Last edited:
I am not really sure when I slipped into 24/7 sometime around 10 years ago or so.. would never go back I love it ..mostly have control during the day and could be dry at night ..well maybe.. but it is better diapered all the way around for me

diaperedboypete said:
March 11 will mark the 4th anniversary of my starting to wear 24/7.

In my case, it was not a long-planned big day, nor was it spontaneous decision. It rather was an outcome of a confluence of some events and natural evolution of my ABDL life.

Until February 2020, when I moved out and lived on my own, I didn't have many opportunities to wear diapers. When I moved out, I knew I would definitely want to use it to wear diapers much more often. Practically immediately this turned into putting on diapers almost every time I came home from work. This was the first thing I would not have predicted even a week earlier. Perhaps I was making up for years of diaper fasting. But even then I didn't think I could start wearing diapers all the time. I couldn't imagine wearing a diaper to work or out with friends.

Of course, after a few weeks, for reasons obvious at the time, I was sent to work remotely. That day, after returning from the office, I put on a diaper and... that's how it stayed. It took a few more weeks before I fully realized what had happened.
The first 2-3 months were amazing and it had a very positive effect on my well-being. Later I got used to it, and the diaper was already as obvious and natural to me as the panties were before. But it still makes me happy, even after several years.

Of course, there are different periods when I more or less engage into abdl, but never in 4 years have I had a serious thought about quitting it. "Purge" was never a thing.

My biggest fear was that such a lifestyle could cause me problems and limit me, but so far I have not experienced anything like that. Maybe it's because I lead a fairly quiet life, don't spend a lot of time at parties and live alone. However, I work while traveling a lot, and to my surprise, diapers have never caused me a problem.

How long will this continue? I don't know. At this point I don't see a reason. I'm used to it, and honestly at the moment I would be more afraid of going to work, for example, or going on a long trip without a diaper. The only thing that could cause me to give up diapers 24/7 would probably be getting into a relationship or serious financial problems. I have no regrets.

If there are other people here who wear 24/7, not because of incontinence, but by their own choice, what is it like for you?
I feel the same, I would be more nervous to not wear a diaper to work than wearing. Last time I wore diapers less was when I was in a relationship. But until then I wear everyday and don't really hide that I wear.

Back