24 hour diaper adventure starts now!

BHDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have the day off work tomorrow and the house to myself so I decided I’m going to be diapered the entire time. I’ve wear often but rarely all of the time. There are a few errands I need to run tomorrow and I plan on wearing the whole time. A side goal is to wet while out and about.

I’m also exited to mess my diaper. I’ve only done it one time so it’ll be nice to try it again. Wish me luck!

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Deleted member 39193 and LittleEnigma
BHDiaperLover said:
I have the day off work tomorrow and the house to myself so I decided I’m going to be diapered the entire time. I’ve wear often but rarely all of the time. There are a few errands I need to run tomorrow and I plan on wearing the whole time. A side goal is to wet while out and about.

I’m also exited to mess my diaper. I’ve only done it one time so it’ll be nice to try it again. Wish me luck!
Enjoy yourself, but don't get caught. :ROFLMAO:🤗🤗:giggle:(y)

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Hey, that’s great and is an excellent idea! I’ve been lucky enough to have had the opportunity to wear for a few longer periods recently and I have found that it’s a really special experience - I hope you enjoy it too. I don’t usually mess if I wear for short periods of time, but I feel that during longer periods like you are planning tomorrow it’s all part of the experience of being in diapers.

Have a wonderful time and let us know how it goes! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma
Update…it’s been going very well so far, I slept amazing! I did have to stop into a smaller store that’s always very quiet and decided it would be best to change out. I am close with the owners and seemed like an unnecessary risk. Went home and changed right back into them though

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma and Deleted member 39193
BHDiaperLover said:
Update…it’s been going very well so far, I slept amazing! I did have to stop into a smaller store that’s always very quiet and decided it would be best to change out. I am close with the owners and seemed like an unnecessary risk. Went home and changed right back into them though
Good to hear that it’s all going well - hope you’re enjoying the day! Probably a good idea changing out when you visited the small store. When I was 24/7 across a weekend and I wanted to visit the nearby small town where I’m known, I drove into town just after I had changed and showered so I was completely clean and so was wearing a totally clean, dry diaper which is virtually invisible under jeans and underwear. I remained dry while I was out and didn’t wet until I got home, enabling me to stay 24/7. Maybe you can do this next time?

Have fun for the rest of the day and hopefully you’ll get the opportunity to do it again soon! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma
Back