2017 wishlist, what would it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.
patrick1776 said:
Adult sized versions of pull ups/goodnites would be really nice. There have been rumors of their development for years now, I sure would love to feel like a real bedwetter again rather than only having tape on diapers or granny panty pull ups as my protection options.

I sure would also like it if goodnites would introduce a new daytime counterpart for their goodnites, or a tape on version of goodnites.

I heard rumors about tape on goodnites but that was like a few years ago.

AnimeDude892 said:
I heard rumors about tape on goodnites but that was like a few years ago.

There are some markets that actually have Goodnites with velcro sides like Pull Ups. I have a pack of Korean Goodnites that do. Definitely weren't cheap to get though.

I hope goodnites would roll out a new product, essentially a goodnite, with a bigger weight group. Imagine if we had the s-m for 4-8 year olds, the l-xl for 8-12 year olds (instead of 14) and the 12-16 year olds. I mean, a goodnite where the weight limit is 175+ would make them fit even better (even though they fit my frame and I've never leaked even after flooding, they can be a bit choking on the gut after extended periods of leaning forward.) It would still be for bedwetters but could also waaaaay more easily be used by the ABDL community. Also, daytime counterparts!

WBxx said:
My wish for 2017 is that someone markets a disposable diaper with the nighttime functionality of cloth. That is a diaper that’s up to the task when pointed up sleeping on my side.

Yes! Put the absorbent material all the way into the wings so I don't have to use a booster on each side. I think ABU or Rearz needs to be the ones to do it. And they should make a true night time diaper that has literally double the fluff/sap that they do now. I put a 2xl booster in them already, so just design it to not need that. And yes, I know they would then be claiming 10000 ml capacity.

And someone needs to invent some sort of ultra wicking fiber that makes liquid spread throughout.

I would also like to see PUL bloomers. Bloomers are nice because if you leak, you can't have leak marks that anyone can figure out. If you are wet in the outline of a diaper, anyone can see what's going on. Then, while they are at it, I'd like some full PUL pants, especially if they were footed.

Oh, and I really want some footed PJs with white vinyl soles. They've gone extinct.

Vinylfeet said:
I think ABU or Rearz needs to be the ones to do it. And they should make a true night time diaper that has literally double the fluff/sap that they do now. I put a 2xl booster in them already, so just design it to not need that. And yes, I know they would then be claiming 10000 ml capacity.

I have yet to bring a Safari very close to its capacity, and I've tried. I suppose if your body requires cycling huge amounts of water through it all the time you might be able to use a thicker safari, but that would be quite impressive to say the least. Can you really drop 10 lbs of water weight overnight?

Fitsingoodnites said:
I hope goodnites would roll out a new product, essentially a goodnite, with a bigger weight group. Imagine if we had the s-m for 4-8 year olds, the l-xl for 8-12 year olds (instead of 14) and the 12-16 year olds. I mean, a goodnite where the weight limit is 175+ would make them fit even better (even though they fit my frame and I've never leaked even after flooding, they can be a bit choking on the gut after extended periods of leaning forward.) It would still be for bedwetters but could also waaaaay more easily be used by the ABDL community. Also, daytime counterparts!

Well the only goodnites xxl that i've seen was on eBay.

bambinod said:
Can you really drop 10 lbs of water weight overnight?

I can shed 7 pounds of water in 12 hours. I get leaks without boosters and I have to sleep on my side, can't do back or front.

I would love to see an ABDL pull-up. Either designed for potty training or for bed-wetting.

WBxx said:
My wish for 2017 is that someone markets a disposable diaper with the nighttime functionality of cloth. That is a diaper that’s up to the task when pointed up sleeping on my side.
Using a diaper doubler horizontally and one on each side by the tape area , disposable with the benefits of cloth.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back