2009 to 2010 Goodnites transition?

Jamie12345

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey all, long time reader but first time posting. Back when I was wetting the bed in the late 2000s, I primarily remember my mom getting me goodnites. From what I can remember they were mostly the racecar ones that came in a pack of 21.

My question is I seem to remember opening a pack one time and then being different. I want to say that the still had the race car prints, and different like checked sides, like the 2010/2011 ones. But I could have that backwards, with the checked print with white sides? Does anyone else remember this? Does anyone have any pics of those goodnites?

Reactions: DanElmontan and DiaperedBedwetter1998
IMG_7252.jpegThese were and are still my favorite Goodnites version ever!! They started hitting stores in June of 2010. Here are some photos from my collection.

Attachments

• IMG_7253.jpeg
    IMG_7253.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7254.jpeg
    IMG_7254.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7255.jpeg
    IMG_7255.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DanElmontan
grst said:
View attachment 124067These were and are still my favorite Goodnites version ever!! They started hitting stores in June of 2010. Here are some photos from my collection.
These were the first generation to feature more than one print in the pack as well as all-new materials used on the (no longer white) side panels. The other print was the skateboard theme, with “ride” printed on the front.

The fit on these was quite nice and an improvement over all previous Goodnites. The Goodnites available today, though less crinkly, are strongly related to the 2010’s.

DanElmontan said:
These were the first generation to feature more than one print in the pack as well as all-new materials used on the (no longer white) side panels. The other print was the skateboard theme, with “ride” printed on the front.

The fit on these was quite nice and an improvement over all previous Goodnites. The Goodnites available today, though less crinkly, are strongly related to the 2010’s.
Do you recall ones that must have been right when they were switching over where it was like a combo of the 2009 and 2010? Like with white sides but looked like the picture above?

Jamie12345 said:
Do you recall ones that must have been right when they were switching over where it was like a combo of the 2009 and 2010? Like with white sides but looked like the picture above?
Sorry, I don’t. I was in my early 20’s at the time and remember the fit being a lot better with the ninja/skateboarder version.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Jamie12345
I liked the 1990s version better

littledreamers333 said:
I liked the 1990s version better
Which version? Are you referring to the All White, that came out in 1994, when Goodnites was first introduced?

Jamie12345 said:
The 2010 side material was much more durable as well. The pre-2010 sides stretched out to the point of being too loose to wear if you wore them for a long period of time.

Reactions: Jamie12345
DanElmontan said:
The 2010 side material was much more durable as well. The pre-2010 sides stretched out to the point of being too loose to wear if you wore them for a long period of time.
Ya, I definitely remember that on most mornings. Still the 2009 ones hold a special place iny heart

The lighter blue/BMX are the 2008 prints and the race cars are the 2009 prints. The 2009 prints are special to me too because they were the last ones I had actual accidents in. I stopped bedwetting that year about when I started puberty (I was 13), but I have continued wearing since then for pleasure. I was strictly a DL from then until about a year and a half ago. I discovered that I enjoy regressing back to between ages 8-12….coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidental) those ages are the majority of the time I wet the bed (age 6-13).

Attachments

• IMG_7263.jpeg
    IMG_7263.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7264.jpeg
    IMG_7264.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: pampersguy827, DanElmontan and Jamie12345
I just did another post about wearing as a teen. I honestly look back at the 2009 ones the same way!

Jamie12345 said:
Not first-hand, but I do recall once seeing pics of something similar: 2010 GoodNites, but with the 2011 non-printed sides.

Good lord I had completely forgotten about the racecar designs I hated those and thought the blue waistband made it so obvious it was a pull up but really it was obvious anyway had nothing to do with the waistband.

grst said:
The lighter blue/BMX are the 2008 prints and the race cars are the 2009 prints. The 2009 prints are special to me too because they were the last ones I had actual accidents in. I stopped bedwetting that year about when I started puberty (I was 13), but I have continued wearing since then for pleasure. I was strictly a DL from then until about a year and a half ago. I discovered that I enjoy regressing back to between ages 8-12….coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidental) those ages are the majority of the time I wet the bed (age 6-13).
The 2008’s had the blue interior waistband and the 2009’s were the first to feature the printed fly. Both were nice and crinkly, but the fit wasn’t the greatest.

Last edited:
Back