20 oz Adult Sippy Cup!

I saw this on kickstrarter and thought about backing when it first launched, but I really didn't want to comingle my vanilla and scene accounts - and as much as I love sippy cups, I'm much more the tumbler with a spout kind of kid and sadly for me the grasp handles on the sides were just too infantile for my big kid sensibilities. I would love to see them bring these to market as a regular product and maybe do some other styles (of course I can be pretty happy with almost any kids sports bottle - so go tweens!)

Something like this is more my speed1710302132670.png

Reactions: BBBen, weemouse, KBoy and 1 other person
Wow !!
Such a big sippy cup would make you feel so small and little !
If I have my conversion data correct, 20 Oz is nearly 600 milliliters !!
Not bad for just one cup full.

Reactions: babywolfboy, KBoy, CrayonRocket and 1 other person
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Wow !!
Such a big sippy cup would make you feel so small and little !
If I have my conversion data correct, 20 Oz is nearly 600 milliliters !!
Not bad for just one cup full.
I’m so excited to see how big it is compared to my regular kiddie sippies! I have very small hands too so I’ll probably feel extra babie hehe. I would also reccomend the Rearz bottles!! They make me feel so small. They’re 20 oz as well!

Reactions: BBBen, babywolfboy, KBoy and 3 others
Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
BobbiSueEllen said:
But it's a profile, not a link to product for purchase. The latter's what I'm looking for.
Oh you should’ve been able to access the campaign through the creators page. Try this since that’s not working for you

Thanks...I see these are not for sale to the general public but only for those who participated in the kickstarter. And it's all done. Nevermind.

Reactions: BBBen, Sealander and KBoy
BobbiSueEllen said:
Thanks...I see these are not for sale to the general public but only for those who participated in the kickstarter. And it's all done. Nevermind.
Yes as I said it was on kickstarter and it’s fully funded.

I don't see a point. Why not sell some to the AB public? I know the Kickstarter donors get them as dividends...but some of us would be willing to pay well for one or a few. Well, scratch that concept.

BobbiSueEllen said:
I don't see a point. Why not sell some to the AB public? I know the Kickstarter donors get them as dividends...but some of us would be willing to pay well for one or a few. Well, scratch that concept.
I would be willing to bet they will sell them after the initial run to the kickstarter backers. This paid for basically a container load of them I’d guess? It’s the first run so it is definitely still a prototype situation. Assuming they come out well I bet they make them themselves or sell the design to someone like ABUniverse or Rears.

Reactions: BBBen and Sealander
BobbiSueEllen said:
Because it has to be funded first, it’s a very new project and I’m sure they will EVENTUALLY sell to the public, but it takes time. Kickstarters are meant to help fund and see if there’s any interest in a product, then they go on to manufacture regularly if it’s popular enough. Have patience, friend!

Reactions: babywolfboy
sofiahammerstein said:
I would be willing to bet they will sell them after the initial run to the kickstarter backers. This paid for basically a container load of them I’d guess? It’s the first run so it is definitely still a prototype situation. Assuming they come out well I bet they make them themselves or sell the design to someone like ABUniverse or Rears.
Yep! I also sent a reply and said that kickstarters are meant to fund the very beginning stages of a product and see if anyone is interested. I’m sure they’ll be available for normal purchase soon, but it’s a process

punkiekit said:
Backed these sippies on kickstarter and they made it!! I’m so excited, they’re 20 oz so I won’t have to keep refilling them over and over, and they look SUPER cute so far. I’m getting purple and yellow!
if it becomes leget and out of kick starter repost with a store name pretty please

Reactions: CrayonRocket and punkiekit
I'm also a backer of this project. lol it may have been a mistake as i'm not sure what i'm going to do with 10 big sippy cups xD but i'm excited to see how they turn out.

• Wow
Reactions: Sealander and babywolfboy
Yeah the funding was so they could do the mold and stuff. Get things set up. I'll look forward to when this becomes available to the public. I didn't find the Kickstarter but will definitely be purchasing one when they are released.

Reactions: babywolfboy
Keiko/pawshine has posted on here.

I don't know where, but I know I saw her (pardon if I have that wrong!) say somewhere that they will be available to the general public eventually, it's just that the initial run will be for people who helped fund the Kickstarter.

That said, I ordered 3 which was a bit overzealous 😅 and I'd be happy to trade one to someone who really wants one and missed the Kickstarter.

Trade?? What color would you be willing to trade? And for what?

Manufacturing a plastic injection mold is very expensive. But know that's it's been manufactured. They can manufacturer sippy cups for a.long time

Back