100 day cough.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
sorry to go off topic, but If you google it you will see what it is, and I think I may have it. had persistant cough now for over a week and it not going away. sleeping in the day, as cough keeps me awake at night. supposed to be going to chepstow tomorrow for xmas, with various other family members. thats all in jeopardy now. anyone here got good remedy for cough that will not leave me?

A shot of Yukon Jack kills my coughs and sore throats. You don't have to swallow it. Gargle it works well.

ben0510 said:
sorry to go off topic, but If you google it you will see what it is, and I think I may have it. had persistant cough now for over a week and it not going away. sleeping in the day, as cough keeps me awake at night. supposed to be going to chepstow tomorrow for xmas, with various other family members. thats all in jeopardy now. anyone here got good remedy for cough that will not leave me?
This cough is nasty, sometimes I go through coughing fits and can rarely breath.

Glad2BeInNappies said:
This cough is nasty, sometimes I go through coughing fits and can rarely breath.
yeh still got the b--stad. seeing a doctor tomorrow. looks like xmas completely cocked up this year.

BigAl1 said:
A shot of Yukon Jack kills my coughs and sore throats. You don't have to swallow it. Gargle it works well.
whats yukon jack? a kind of whisky?

Yes Canadian whisky. It's not a cheap whisky. It gets better as it ages. A bottle last us a few years.

not being funny, isnt a persistant cough a sign of Covid 19??

I was thinking the same. I have persistent drainage accompanied by the occasional cough. It's worse for me in the winter and I'm thinking that part of the cause is the dry air that having the furnace running causes. I take Benadryl which helps.

Back