cartoons

1. babyraggydolls

Struggling but thankful

I’m struggling badly, so I pulled out my bluray audio album, it’s the first high fidelity bluray audio album I own and purchased, Van Morrison and I put it on through the sound bar and the musics helping take The edge off of my delicate mood. I love the track In to the Mystic and the other...
  2. ABDElsa

Time to Settle This Once and for All! Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network?

Which had the better overall shows in the 90s and early 2000s? Because I'm sure we can all agree what's on there now is not NEARLY as good as what was on back then, to put it nicely and be civil. So, vote in the poll and comment down below some of your favorite Nick and/or Cartoon Network shows...
  3. michaelmc

Name your favorite kids animation ,cartoon , kids program

The choice off animation is a tough one because there are so many good ones and im an avid fan , the same goes for cartoons and programs . The two programs that stick with me are Bagpus and Worzel Gumage 😁 my TV began with the likes off Bill and Ben the flower pot men and Lambchops ( black and...
  4. NewMommA

My little boy made me watch cartoons with him. And it sucked.

This evening, my boy was watching cartoons as usual. As I went to give him some fruits as his evening snack, he didn't let me go back to the kitchen. He held my wrist as he begged me to watch his cartoons with him. He rarely gives a fuck about anything when he's watching his cartoons. So, it...
  5. NewMommA

Watching TV/phone or any entertainment while eating.

My boy can't eat his food without watching some kind of entertainment. He is a very fussy eater, and doesn't want to eat ever. So, to provide him distraction, his parents always let him watch cartoons or any show while eating. Now, that's fine when he was a child. But, he hasn't grown...
  6. Sunshine

Favorite cartoons and recommendations

Hello everyone, I wonder what are your favorite little cartoons/movies that you are passionate and would love to share to the world?~ I really love Mlp and would recommend to any one if you just want a sweet cute and well written story that will hopefully bring you many smiles. ♡ But now i...
  7. sweetroll59

Favorite Childhood Cartoon?

Do any of you guys remember what your favorite cartoon was to watch as a kid? I’m finding revisiting those to be an incredible de-stressor! I’ll start: mine was Tom & Jerry lol
  8. LilCDM

Do you have Netflix or Hulu?

I have just started a Hulu account and was wondering if anybody else has an account with Hulu or Netflix. I don’t about Netflix but I know Hulu has loads of programs for little one to watch and they are grouped by age. Hulu also does not have ads on their children’s shows in the basic package...
  9. LilCDM

What is the first cartoon you can remember watching?

I remember watching Motormouse and Autocat with my big brother, It aired in 1970 so I would have been 4 or 5 at the time. It was essentially a motor-racing version of Tom and Jerry. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattanooga_Cats#Motormouse_and_Autocat
  10. kashi

Steven Universe

Anyone watch Steven Universe? Have you seen the latest episode set during Steven's B-day? He reverts to a child at one point and for someone just watching this whole episode resonated with me and my little side. It felt like a really good explanation of being a little on the inside or having...
  11. mewte

Check this out!!!

So, I really love this cartoon on Disney XD called Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, and at first glance, it's just like any other cartoon. But I want to stress how great this show is!! Not only is it extremely body positive; I mean, hey! One of the two main characters is fat, and whats...
  12. edgyfox

Remembering Age play Cartoons Watch here. (Facebook may be required to watch)

I hope this allowed but I see so many people here in just the few days I've really been active here that wish they could see the old cartoons again that are Ageplay/Age play/Nappy/Diaper/Babyfur related. Anyway as part of a Facebook project page I'm making to teach People about Age Play. I have...
Back