neko

1. diepurrgurlxoxo

getting to know youuu :3

Haii everyone *waves* ^u^ I'm Zoe. I'm an ABDL Neko girl. I really like wearing diapers uwu but I guess that's obvious x'D my favourites are the BunnyHoppz, AlphaGatorz, GoodNites, Rearz White Princess and Little for Big Nursery print. My role is mostly as a mommy, but I love being little too...
  2. KittyninjaW

What do you think of my new avatar?

Hello, It's me. I have a new avatar that I fell somewhat fits my neko/girly true self. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I feel I enjoy it. So what do you think of it? Also I am still not sure that I am tg or just a sissy, but I do know that whatever I am I am me.
  3. KittyninjaW

Is it weard to have multiple fursonas?

Hey guys, The thing is i have different fursonas/littlesonas which to be honest Depend on what i feel that day, I have a little girl side and a bit of a sissy baby-fur ninja kitty Fursona, as well as a cat boy fursona, a dog fursona witch is the adopted brother of the sissy fursona, and a cat...
  4. KittyninjaW

Finally Got Neko Ears!!!! :D

So it's me, I have been waiting for a bit to publish this, so anyways I bought Cat ears from Amazon, and they finally shipped earlier today, and I can't wait until they get here!!!! Anyway, here is an image. anyway I also ordered a Thomas the tank engine Megazord from eBay. And I really can't...
Back