pampers baby dry 6

1. Happy1225

Vintage Pampers for sale anybody?

Do somebody have a vintage Pampers Baby dry/Cruisers or others in size 6 or bigger from year 2015 or older and wanted to sell them? I'm asking because i love these old Pampers without channels, they bringing me up so many great memories. I would give a lot for come back to 2010 when i stealed...
  2. aloorrttcc

Pampers Baby-Dry, size 7 (15+ kg) vs Pampers Premium Care, size 7 (18+ kg)

Pampers diapers are confusing and unclear. At the supermarket, I purchased two boxes of Pampers diapers. The first one is Pampers Baby-Dry, size 7 (15+ kg), and the second one is Pampers Premium Care, size 7 (18+ kg). Why is there a difference in sizes despite both being labeled as size 7? And...
  3. ShortGuy

Got my G.OONs "baby" diapers, pic and some comparison pics

Hey all. Just got my GOO.N diapers, ordered from Germany. Just thought to show it with some comparison with a few other known and unknown diapers. From left to right Goo.n Super Big XXL, DryNites L-XL boys, Girls underjams L-XL, Kiwisto size 7, Pampers Baby dry 6 Only managed to upload one...
  4. T

Dutch Diapers

I want to ask to you guys if Kruidvat 'baby diapers size 6' (baby luiers maat 6) are bigger then Pampers baby dry size 6 (maat 6). I also want to know if some other people know some other diapers that are available in the Netherlands, that are bigger then pampers. please do not responds if...
Back