introducing myself

1. Torix

Hello

Guess im writing cause the website wants me to! Im a very curious person who likes alot of different things. That ranges from diapers to sports. Well of late the interest in sports have diminished just as my political intrests have done in the past. Having been fighting illness for a while i am...
  2. yellowcrayons

Hello Everyone!

૮˶• ﻌ •˶ა ‧ ‧ ‧ ───────꒰my introduction꒱─────── ꒰꒱ name • Sunny ꒰꒱ age • 22 ꒰꒱ little age • 3-11 ꒰꒱ favorite color • orange ꒰꒱ favorite food • fried rice, tropical fruits. ꒰꒱ favorite games • horror games, puzzle games, side scrollers, etc., ꒰꒱ hobbies • anime, manga, video games, blogs...
  3. Miceturtles333

About me

Name I go by: Kai Big/little age: 23/3 years old Hobbies: drawing/coloring, crocheting, playing games like Minecraft or animal crossing, playing with toys like magic mixies, blocks, and monster high dolls Likes: making friends, wearing diapers, pink and green and black, wolves, horses, spooky...
  4. AJ2

Hello to all

Hey folks, hope all is well. I'm from Ontario, Canada. Just chiming in and hope to read and contribute to many discussion threads here, as well as ask some questions I might have in the near future.
  5. babybubbyy

Hi guys-introduction

Hey! I’m bubby I’m new just wanted to say hi. I like doing arts and crafts and coloring and journaling! I have a cat he’s my friend. My favorite stuffie atm is my sleeping stich! How are u all doing?
  6. SissyJackie

Well hello there.

Hi everyone, I'm Sissy Jackie and I originally came here to read some stories. I'd also like to find some like minded people to chat with and possibly become friends. I'm not great at the whole introductions thing, but feel free to message me and we can chat or whatever. Can't wait to meet...
  7. elykean24

My intro

Hello everyone, my names Kyle but call me elyk it's what I go by on the Internet I'm a 24 year old boy from the Midwest who wants to delve deeper into abdl. I'm a diaper lover and possible little/maybe age regressor (I'm still trying to figure that out). I really want to try and use diapers...
  8. Digitaldrk

Introduction

Hi! I'm a 37yo FTM ABDL/Little/Pup from Youngstown, Ohio. I started wearing diapers 3 years ago. I don't know much to say about myself except I'm kind of a witchy goth guy. I love video games and trading card games. Would love to learn more about different brands of ABDL diapers and other people...
  9. lust4apples

Hi, Everyone!

Hello! It's really nice to be here. I'm an older FTM, who loves to play video games (especially Fallout, Bioshock, and farming sims) and occasionally writes short stories or starts novels I never finish. I'm fairly out going and really open to making new friends. I currently work in investment...
  10. RaawrrrPincess

Raaaawr

Hi hi! I'm new here! Hopes I makes some new friends Okie dokie Bye bye
  11. HomeMadeLuigi

Introduction Finally

Hello! I made this account a bit ago and i’m finally getting around to introducing myself. I am interested in diapers even though I haven’t actually experienced wearing one. Heres a bit more about me: I’m very social and love to talk! I’m interested in computer science and planning to have a...
  12. MichelleM39

Hi.....

Hi. I'm Michelle. I'm a sissy. As you can imagine, my unusual sexuality has led to me being very open-minded about other unique sexualities. I love to talk with people who understand that we don't typically choose our sexualities, those sexualities somehow choose us.
  13. BlueFazeButDL

Who am I?

Hello, ADISC! I go by BlueFaze (he/him), and I’m a college student planning to major in architecture and design, hoping to specialize in ergonomics/user-centered design. Im also planning to be a pro gamer/content creator. I also want to achieve these goals with minimal stress, which is what I’m...
  14. babyrose111

Hewwo!

i saw someone make an introduction post and wanted to do it myself! i’m in my early 20s living in england, and when i regress i usually am 5 and under. i’m pretty new to this, so i haven’t been able to try much yet, but i love using my paci and cuddling my stuffie 😇 i want to start using...
  15. leakyluna

Hii Introductory Post

Hello there! I am really shy but wanting to branch out on the inter webs on this side of myself. Being a college student, I am pretty busy studying but this is my last semester and my course load is not as strenuous as previous terms. Interested in animals? That’s lovely, me as well hehe its...
  16. SleepyKoala

hi hello!

Hello everyone! I've been an unregistered lurker on this site for a while, but I've finally decided to make an account and actually become a member. I'm slowly getting over the whole "I'm into this thing that's kinda weird" feeling and thought I might find some kindred spirits here. I'm more...
  17. MegaLugia

Hi there, I am new here, but still somewhat nervous

Hello there, I am MegaLugia and I am new here. I was a long-time viewer of these forums since at least couple of years, but I was too nervous to post. Anyways, I have been a diaper lover since I was a baby. I always had a secret love of disposable diapers, plastic pants, and even children’s...
  18. MockeryLloyd

MockeryLloyd pops in!

Hi, everyone~! MockeryLloyd is here. I'm just a purple floppa with too much time on their hands. I also have a wild imagination and will not hesitate to use it whenever I see fit. You may or may not know me from other platforms aside from DeviantaArt, but if not, then here I am. You're...
  19. lidleme

Hi peoples here.

Happy to join you and hopefully write a few things on my mind I have been thinking of. I am from the west coast in Denmark, married with children and app.40 according to my birth date. I have always had a little side hidden since I remember. My wife knew this from the start and was always very...
  20. GameGender

Hi from Colorado!

Hi! I like to go by GameGender online. I'm a 23f and am not in school but did go and graduate with a technical degree. I also do not work because I'm disabled but luckily it gives me the time and freedom to explore new sides to myself and research about it on sites like this. I'm a more mellow...
Back