aud things that you wear to bed with your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but a diaper summer or winter.

Just the diaper..If I am not diapered it is naked..wetting in a well protected bed naked is total bliss

My Diaper, a t-shirt, and my pajama bottoms.

My whole life it has always been just a t-shirt and undies at bed time. Now that I am finally letting myself indulge in diaper wearing, it will become a t-shirt and diaper under the covers! :3

At this time of year? My Little Keeper Sleeper and my footed, hooded, mittened All-In-One. I have a habit of cooling my bedroom down so I can wear thick pajamas without overheating.

I love sleeping in a nappy and plastic pants now.

Cloth diaper, PUL panties, nightgown or jammies. Sometimes a footed sleeper.

A lifejacket? -_-

Cloud said:
A lifejacket? -_-

I think he's really worried about a flood and is maybe overreacting a little ;)

bambinod said:
I think he's really worried about a flood and is maybe overreacting a little ;)

Yeah really! A diaper and life jacket seems like pretty full proof protection against a 'wet bed'!

I'll wear pj bottoms in the winter and I haven't come to summer yet (started a few on this ago) but I probrably stick with a pj t-shirt and maybe some shorts.

I rotate depending on how warm it is and how I feel. T-shirt and pajama pants, just a footed sleeper, just a t-shirt, and just a onesie.

PJs, plastic pants, ordinary underwear and diaper

just a diaper and a onesie for me

I typically wear a T-shirt, a T-shirt and pajama pants, or Kigurumi pajamas with my diaper when I sleep.

In summer I wear just a diaper and plastic pants. I might put a T-shirt on during particularly cold nights but throughout my life I've usually liked to sleep in as little clothing as possible and this has continued through untraining.

In winter I'll usually wear one-piece pyjamas. I've built up quite an impressive (I think) collection of reasonably non-babyish one-piece nightwear, although I realise that one-piece pyjamas kind of look babyish by definition - just a risk of the trade, I guess. If I need to be really discreet, I'll wear normal two-piece pyjamas with a onesie underneath them - it looks odd but not usually odd enough to raise questions.

My Diaper of course and my Little Keeper Sleeper! Love my LKS!

I like to wear my gray wolf kigurumi pajamas most of the time. Occasionally I wear my footed sleeper.

I usually wear just a diaper, sometimes a t-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back