Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omorashi?

Default Omorashi?

Omorashi

Japanese word meaning "to wet oneself". A paraphilia involving urinating on oneself but also arousal brought on by having a full bladder, by causing someone to develop a full bladder, or by witnessing someone with a full bladder "relieve" themselves.

- Urban dictionary.

Opinions, thoughts? I think it's quite fun myself xD

Edit: When I said "It's quite fun" I didn't wish to suggest that I actually practice it outside of diapers. Too messy!
    Last edited by DarrenAintGradually; 26-Dec-2015 at 20:14. Reason: I didn't wish to suggest that I actually practice it outside of diapers.

It is fun. But I use the bathtub. I enjoy seeing the "desperation" videos (women) on the net, especially the panties and jeans.

Yeah, I got a thing for pee outside of diapers too, particularly peeing outside. I'll wet my pants or underwear once in a blue moon, usually standing in my bathtub before a shower.

MarchinBunny

Omorashi is fun. Not exactly all that hard to clean up in my opinion. Just don't pee on the carpet. XD Course if you have one of those carpet cleaner vacuum things ... guess it wouldn't matter.

The Japanese word for diaper is "omutsu". So omorashi omutsu loosely translates into "to wet oneself in a diaper"; or concisely "diaper fetish".

I got started by pants wetting when I was in junior high. I still like it but don't have a lot of opportunities to engage.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I got started by pants wetting when I was in junior high. I still like it but don't have a lot of opportunities to engage.
    I started in high school.

Misatoismywaifu

Love it. One of my favorite things to do in Diapers.