Mom cleaned my room - stuff missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azie said:
My mom is to the point she comes over and grabs my wet sheets and pjs, or a load of cloth diapers, and washes them for me when I'm mad busy at work. Then she'll have them neatly folded and waiting for me in the basket at her place. I think its all a ploy to get me over there to visit. But still, love it. She even makes sure to grab my washable plushies every couple of months, and does amazing washing work on them to where they stay lilac and lavender scented for a while.
That's Awesome.

No way out - fess up and sort of demand what was done with your stuff.
Tough medicine to swallow but you are living under your own roof and
personal things need to be left alone - parents; siblings; relatives and guests
included ! Explanations for what you have is your own business except in
the case of WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction). Drugs and the alike
are a fine line depending on how they are used (a real grey area) be
careful how you push this least it backfire and visit from the authorities !

I won't lecture further - you should know the risks of pushing the envelope !

But missing diapers and baby gear - really - someone trying to embarrass
you or blackmail you or emulate your lifestyle ? Get to the bottom of this
to avoid unwanted undesirable repercussions - You are not the baby you
are playing to be.

But then I could be way off base - but opening a line of thought as to what
is happening here for discussion.

You said you got your clothes back but did you get your pacifier back?

LittleMattyMoo said:
You said you got your clothes back but did you get your pacifier back?
Yes. It was on my bed as well

Cool, no need to worry about your stuff being found anymore :)

I love all my baby stuff so much. That I feel the need to keep it well hidden and secure. So I have a several wooden filing cabinet units that lock. They look normal for some the runs a home-based business. 2 of them are for business files and the other 6 are for baby stuff. I also have a closet with adult passable baby stuff that I keep in my bedroom closet.

Nice, i didn't see that coming. Glad every thing seems to have gone positively thus far.

gnd567 said:
I'm kinda glad to know that she at least accepts it. I know my dad would flip if he ever found out. When I get home I'm gonna give her a big hug and a thank you!

Hi, I apologize in advance if I'm being too nosy or it's none of my business.

How did she react to the big hug and thank you, and have you chatted to her about this side of you?

ToddlerNaruto said:
Hi, I apologize in advance if I'm being too nosy or it's none of my business.

How did she react to the big hug and thank you, and have you chatted to her about this side of you?
She just gave me a knowing look and said "no problem." We haven't disused it though.

I'm 37 (male) now and I have been diapering myself and wearing dresses, rompers, shortalls, since I was at least 7. Doing anything that would give other people the idea that I was a toddler/preschool girl. For the last 18 years. Since I moved out on my own I have been enjoy baby girl time more and more each year. Now for my point. With that past and starting at 7; 11 years before I moved out on my own. I still wonder if my mother or father knows anything about my life and life style. I would never bring it up in conversation. I would say I am to embarrassed, but I love who I am. So far it is a very private secret I have shared only with people online here and when I go out for Halloween.

I'd personally address the "elephant in the room." Here's why. Some people (uninformed parents perhaps) seem to think that the ABDL fetish is somehow linked to kids. It isn't, obviously. I know that. You guys/girls know that, but your parents might not. I actually (when I was younger) had to talk with my mom so she knew where I was coming from. I would never want people to think I'd do something that involves unwilling participants. If you don't address it it could strain your relationship, but your relationship could be strained if you do address it too... so... no one knows a mom like her own son, so I'm sure you'll know how best to address (or not address) the whole thing.
Good luck!

Good to hear that it all turned up in the end :)
I've had the flatmates bring in my washing at least twice now, complete with Dependico diapers and stuffers.....
I have no idea what they discuss about me behind my back, and I don't really want to ask them either.

Ostriches are amazing beasts..

if she found them and are for sure missing she already knows of the items and if she saw the diapers its not really hard to add 2+2 in that situation.. it might be a little hard but it also may be time to explain your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back