Sleeping wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I can sleep wet and sleep with something else in there as well

I say try it and see how it goes. But i don't think its worth the trouble because your skin and pubic hair is most likely to absorb the urine, making it hard to clean the smell off your skin, and basically you risk getting a diaper rash (ouch). If you do decide to give it a go, use a vast amount of diaper cream, shave your pubic hair, and last but not least take a deep clean shower after words.

FYI if you really want to experience sleeping in a wet diaper, just add some warm water to your diaper, you achieve the same sensation with out all the chemistry.

Personally, I would never get into bed with a wet nappy on; I would always change into a dry one as there is nothing I love more than snuggling down under my duvet with a nice thick dry nappy on.

I agree with those who say that a wet one can feel cold at times. I hate being too hot in bed and will often throw off my duvet; I even do this unconsciously while I am asleep sometimes. So if my room gets cold in the early hours, my wet nappy can also lose its heat. Occasionally this will wake me up, but snuggling under my duvet again, my body heat will warm it up again fairly quickly. Hopefully then its off back to the land of nod until my alarm goes off.

Unless by "wet" you mean saturated, you shouldn't encounter any particular issue. It's pretty normal for me to change/pad up a few hours before bedtime so by the time I go to sleep the diaper is not completely dry anymore, but still has more than enough absorbency left to last until morning. If, instead, you go to sleep in a completely wet diaper, you obviously won't be able to wet it any further without leaking, and in the morning you'll find yourself in a pretty smelly diaper that will likely have caused you a rash.

Wearing diapers often has brought me to the point that if I'm not padded at night I'll have to get out of bed to pee 1 or 2 times (sometimes more, depending on how much I drink before going to sleep). I've never unconsciously wet in my sleep, but if I'm diapered I can just pee and go back to sleep whenever the stimulus wakes me up. This way the amount of wetness in my diaper just increases during the course of the night. For 6-7 hours of sleep a M4 will do, or something thinner if it's less hours than that. If I can sleep in, I always add a booster, as I'd otherwise end up leaky, or having to get up at some point to change.

When staying many hours in a wet diaper it's very important to use a barrier cream. If you don't - unless you're one of those people gifted with especially resistant skin - you're likely to end up with a rash. Myself I use a British product called Sudocrem, and with that I haven't had a single rash or itch no matter how long I've stayed in a wet diaper.

I actually prefer going to bed wet as it gives me a very nice warm and wet cosy feeling, with the just the very beginnings of things getting squishy. Now provided I have drank lots of water before hand (or beer!!) I will wake up a couple of times in the middle of the night with a natural pressing urge to pee. I just sleepily roll to my side and let things happen naturally in my diaper. It truly is a heavenly feeling to wake thoroughly soaked and squishy feeling. I do use a coconut based skin lotion to act as a necessary barrier to ward of and attempts of rashes forming.

I like lying around and watching cartoons under my blanket and occasionally I dose off, sometimes wet sometimes dry. Either way feels okay to me. I get a strange comfort from being in a diaper and it when I get all comfy, I pass right out. Wet or dry, Im still in my diapy. :3

I like going to bed wet or dry. I find that the better diapers never really get cold, they just go from warm and really nice to kinda lukewarm and not really noticeable.

I will caution, though, that if you wet at night and want to go to bed already wet, make sure you're wearing a premium diaper. All the major leaks I've had that necessitated changing the sheets were the result of going to bed wet and then waking up later, flooding the diaper, and having a leak. The only diaper I can say 100% won't leak in that scenario is a bambino bellisimo because it just holds so much that it's extremely difficult to over-saturate it.

But assuming you're a little careful to make sure that your diaper can withstand another wetting or good with a change in the wee hours of the morning (pun fully intended), I think a warm, squishy diaper feels great to go to sleep in.

There's not enough of an R factor (level of heat transfer resistance), in SAP, to keep the wetness at a comfortable level, there will be a few degrees drop, of the liquid contents (as water is a fairly good conductor of BTUs/heat), the wetness, will still retain some warmth, but will not remain at human body temperature.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and before I got side tracked about retained temperature,, I wanted to say, I also wear at night too. If I'm wet or dry, before going to bed, it has never been an issue, knowing, at some time or other, I will be adding more wetness to the diaper, before I change out, in the morning. Most of the time, I will wake up briefly, when it's time to "go", I just let it happen, during the night, then go drift back to sleep.

sleeping wet is something i do every night

parcelboy2 said:
Yep I can sleep wet and sleep with something else in there as well

You must sleep with nose plugs.

ClandestineWing said:
You must sleep with nose plugs.
No a good fitting diaper and once asleep I don't notice the smell :biggrin:

It depends on the diaper. Some are great wet and others are uncomfortable. I'm used to sleeping wet, so I don't get bothered by different types much unless they really bunch up or don't absorb well.

I say to just give it a shot. If you find you can't get comfortable to go to sleep then just get up and change. Do it on a night when you don't need to be up early the next day.

jkpullup said:
sleeping wet is something i do every night

Me too.

- - - Updated - - -

I am always wet at night and love sleeping in a wet nappy.

It's worth doing once. Speaking from experience, falling asleep may be harder.

My usual routine is to wear a diaper at night so I don't have to get up until morning. I usually wake when I wet, but many times I fall asleep and don't remember finishing. I do try to wear adequate protection, so as to not leak. I wear incontinent pants over the diaper to prevent accidental leaks. It really works pretty good and I wake up warm, but wet. With good absorption, you don't notice the wetness much. It took some patience to learn how to go while laying down, but it can be done with persistence.

I sleepwet every night now that I have been wearing to bed for the last two years for occasional bed wetting,,, now if I wake needing to go I go if i don't wake I still go ...lol

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I've never actually slept in a wet diaper in my abdl history. So I was wondering if it was worth doing and what it felt like.

I sleep wet and wake up wet every single day.
I am used to this.

I sleep both wet and dry, feels more infantile to me just not to worry about the state of it as long as you know how much your diapi can hold so you don't leak.

I've never had a problem with diaper being cold. First times I did it my skin got a little irritated but after a few times of doing it, that stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back