Sleeping in Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
parcelboy2 said:
Same here and I have wet 6 days out of 7 in the last week as I go to bed at 8:30 ish due to getting up at 4:45am [emoji42] and I wet in the first couple of hours of sleep b

Well last night went to sleep at 8:50 and woke up again at 10:30 pm to find I had peed in that hour and a half

I very consistent in bed by 9pm and up by 4:45am for work Sunday night thru Friday, I do think that forcing myself against my natural sleep cycle can be a cause for my night time wetting, because I'm up early by night fall during the week I can hardly wait to go to bed by 9. Once Saturday hits and if I sleep to 8am I'm actually good, useally Saturday night is my "dry night" but I don't take chances. Like others have mentioned I think I generally wet between the hours of 11pm and 1am, I sometimes wake up at 2am and I put my hand in the front page of my diaper and I know it's wet. I just roll over and go back to sleep.
When it first started happening consistently I was worried, but I know I sleep so soundly that it just a regular thing for me. Considering I'm fairly healthy, in shape, and only social drink (except a couple times a year, then I'm reminded why I only social drink the next day due to bad headaches) plus I'm a DL and thought it was kinda cool, which turned to a normal event of diapering every night.

I prefer to go to bed dry. A lot of times I let a little out before falling asleep. Or maybe I was almost asleep and dreamed I let a little out and ended up filling the diaper. As long as I wake up wet I am happy. I get aggrivated when I wake up dry.

Fascinating said:
I prefer to go to bed dry. A lot of times I let a little out before falling asleep. Or maybe I was almost asleep and dreamed I let a little out and ended up filling the diaper. As long as I wake up wet I am happy. I get aggrivated when I wake up dry.

Not only aggravated but also very disappointed in my case.:frown:

I almost always go to bed wet, its rare I don't wet before falling asleep.

db2379 said:
I almost always go to bed wet, its rare I don't wet before falling asleep.

I quite enjoy the feel of going to bed with a wet diaper on. Something erotic and sensual about the feel of that

I like a dry diaper at bedtime:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back