Coffee Drinkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the taste of coffee... sometimes it upsets my stomach though, and I'm funny about that so I don't drink it often. When I do, it tends to be cold brewed. Caffeine doesn't really do much for me though. I can have plenty of caffeine and still be drowsy. I'll just be jittery and drowsy at the same time. Fall asleep twitching...

Anyway my alternative morning cocktail is:
--green tea
--powdered coca leaf
--piracetam or noopept
--choline

I to love coffee my urologist wants me to stop drinking it as its Hard on my OAB but even when I cut coffee out and just drink water I flood about the same amount so why cut it totally out I just cut back by a few cups a day. If I am going to leak any ways I might as well enjoy what I am drinking.

Nothing better then a cup of coffee and a smoke to start the day.

i enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning. Unfortunately i get a bit snobbish about taste/blend since i have gotten my own coffee machine. Most coffee places burn their coffee so i find it very difficult to find a good place that doesn't do that (unfortunately with lots of places hiring young new people all the time this isn't easy as they don't really know what they are doing/taught incorrectly because the person teaching them doesn't know any better) ... So yeah, its frustrating for me to find a good place.

However, I'm a fan of the vanilla latte ... strikes the perfect balance of coffee taste with the hint of sweetness from the vanilla.

Definitely a caffeine sort of person.

Ever since my diet and trying to keep my drink calorie content squarely on 0 though, I've moved away from coffee because I've never been a giant fan of super dark coffee and instead tended to drink my coffee very milky and I've been shifting more towards zero-calorie Monster Energy. Lots of great flavours in diet with them. I wasn't the biggest fan of them when I was getting full-flavour though.

Last edited:
I tend to get my caffeine fix from teas and energy drinks. I'm not a major coffee fan.

The kind of coffee that I drink are the drinks that coffee snobs will sneer at and say "That's not real coffee. That's just a sugar drink!". Every time I try black coffee, I always gag. By the time the coffee is good enough for me to drink, it has more sugar in it than a candy store.

For me coffee is Joe. Just plain Joe.
Though I started drinking coffee after I graduated from High School it was the military that really got me hooked.
Today I try to limit myself to two cups.
I have a drip coffee maker that my parents bought when Dad came home from WW2 in 1945. It has been used every day since and still makes the best coffee.

zipperless said:
First thing in the morning! Maybe 1/2 cup later in the day to keep me going.

I'm of the opinion energy drinks are not as good for you and don't partake.

There are worse things out there, at least I'm not addicted to drugs for example, energy drinks are fine in moderation, same with anything else, the sugar in them however isn't that good, most energy drinks in Australia, have as much caffeine as a strong cup of coffee so, its rather okay, however energy drinks, or coffee makes me pee a lot, so when I'm not wearing diapers, I can't drink that much.

- - - Updated - - -

gsmax said:
I tend to get my caffeine fix from teas and energy drinks. I'm not a major coffee fan.

The kind of coffee that I drink are the drinks that coffee snobs will sneer at and say "That's not real coffee. That's just a sugar drink!". Every time I try black coffee, I always gag. By the time the coffee is good enough for me to drink, it has more sugar in it than a candy store.

;)

YES YES and YES! I do love my coffee :D

Little2Roo said:
I consider myself a coffee snob - has to be fresh roasted beans, freshly ground, french press to be any good whatsoever.

True, that is great! But sometimes I don't have the time or patience to be going through all that.
I do own a couple of french presses. :)

boobybird89 said:
I don't drink coffee, have a hard time standing the flavor.
gsmax said:
Every time I try black coffee, I always gag.

:D Yes, Coffee, much like alcohol, is not consumed by the average person because "it tastes good" LOL

MandyBear said:
YES YES and YES! I do love my coffee :D

True, that is great! But sometimes I don't have the time or patience to be going through all that.
I do own a couple of french presses. :)

:D Yes, Coffee, much like alcohol, is not consumed by the average person because "it tastes good" LOL

Yeah, Coffee is amazing, I only drink it with milk and sugar, I can't stand black coffee, drank it once, made me gag, however If i run out of milk, its kinda my only option.

I do really love my coffee and I used to love my energy drinks, but caffine for some reason makes me sleepy, so I limit my coffee and cut out energy drinks altogether which I hate but is probably a good thing.

I love coffee! I don't remember when I started but I say when I was ten. I don't drink energy drinks since my sezuries started but I only drank them for the taste and not the energy and talked a mile a minute after words.

I didn't start drinking coffee until my 20's and even now I don't drink much. I finally realized why I always felt a step behind students and teachers in high school. Everyone was hopped up on stimulants except for me.

I still think it's interesting how much humans rely on stimulants to get through the modern way of living, and how socially accepted it is.

I drink coffee on occasion. I like the flavored creamers, otherwise I usually use a LOT of sugar in it, along with milk or half-and-half. I like stuff like iced coffee and cappuccinos as well. However, I have to limit my caffeine intake as I have a faster-than-normal heartrate.

Not a big fan of coffee, I think it tastes like gasoline. I will occasionally drink energy drinks but couldn't say I have a favorite. I need to be a little careful because they will increase my heart rate if I drink them too close to when I take my medicine.

I'm not really functional without caffeine in the mornings. It's standard for me to down a Starbucks venti iced coffee, which is 300mg, every morning. Iced coffee is the cheapest way to buy caffeine at Starbucks - it's several times as potent as typical coffee by volume and twice as strong as their hot coffee. I generally take my coffee black.

I drink coffee and energy drinks (usually some low-calorie variant of Monster, of which they now have a huge selection) at home. With coffee, I grind the beans fresh, use a french press to brew a double strength batch, then take it iced and black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back