What did you do before you had diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ParkABDL said:
I do know that I am attracted to girls, I'm just having trouble finding out whether I'm attracted to other guys or not.

well whatever gender you are boy or girl, it has nothing to do with whom you like, boys or girls.

It sounds like could be as little bit, or a lot bit, lol, Bi-Curious. And that is OK!!
I was 100% into other girls for the longest time, or so I thought, lol.
Then after some time and the right person, I kissed a boy :D and I liked it.
Best case, you find you like boys too, worse case is you try it and go ewwwwww!!! not for me!

Yes I just did a thing there, LOL :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

A Katie Perry reference, what was I thinking? LOL! - May the Metal Gods show mercy upon me.

MandyBear said:
well whatever gender you are boy or girl, it has nothing to do with whom you like, boys or girls.

Oh, yeah, kinda realized I made that sound kind of weird. I've always been pretty accepting of the idea of being anything other than cisgender/sexual. Of course, having two mothers really affected my viewpoint of that; I'm confident that whatever sexuality I have or whatever gender I want to be, I'll make it through in the world.

Maybe I'll just naked kiss my roommate for a few minutes and ask whether I'm and/or he's having fun.

ParkABDL said:
I'm confident that whatever sexuality I have or whatever gender I want to be, I'll make it through in the world.

Maybe I'll just naked kiss my roommate for a few minutes and ask whether I'm and/or he's having fun.

Well I am sure that where ever you get to on the gender and sexuality spectrums your two will still love you. :)

AND....... well I dont know how "close" you and your roommate are, but is that something you think he would at least be willing to try? I know you said he (and you) are both "straight" to the world, but maybe this can be something that helps free both of your sexualities.

There is nothing wrong with being Bisexual :D Or even straight but Hetero-flexible.
Don't get hung up on labels, it will make your head hurt, mine still does about mine, lol. If its fun just freakin do it and be happy!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

** You two moms

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Is it still considered De-railing or Hijacking a thread if you're the one who started it? Because this one has taken a serious Left turn LOL

I repressed the urges until about a year ago.

Yeah these posts really went off topic, huh. Definitely still helped a lot reading them though! I'm happy there's users like you on this forum so willing to help out other users through weird internal dilemmas.

ParkABDL said:
Yeah these posts really went off topic, huh. Definitely still helped a lot reading them though! I'm happy there's users like you on this forum so willing to help out other users through weird internal dilemmas.

Awww Thank You! :biggrin:

I like to help when I can, its a nice feeling :D

ParkABDL said:

MandyBear said:
Awww Thank You! :biggrin:

I like to help when I can, its a nice feeling :D
I'm glad too personally, thanks mandybear! :)

*** Oh well, its your thread, it can go anyway you want it too. :D I do want to hear how things turn out with your roomie.

- - - Updated - - -

KittyninjaW said:
I'm glad too personally, thanks mandybear! :)

Your Welcome too Kitty!

Sounds like I did what everyone else does, folding towels up in my underwear. Mother always wondered where our towels kept disappearing to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back