Do you sleep in diapers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually wear a diaper and a t-shirt and that's it.

I don't wear diapers every night. But when I do, I wear over it the only pair of boxers I own. Most nights though I sleep wearing only tighty whities and a wife-beater shirt.

In the event of a fire, I wouldn't care at all if neighbors or firemen saw me in the beater/briefs. This is perfectly acceptable sleep attire for guys, I'm comfortable wearing them and comfortable being seen wearing them.

As far as the beater/diaper under boxers...here too I would likely run out wearing this. All I'd have to worry about would be plastic sticking out of the boxers waist. And anybody who would spot that, in such circumstances, would likely assume its a legit need.

I sleep in diaper, pajama top & shorts combo.

Sleeping in a diaper always ends in me not doing a whole hell of a lot of sleeping. As long as diapers are a once in a while kind of thing for me, I don't plan on losing sleep that way.

Always have a diaper on.
Tho also PJs as well.

The kind I wear vary on temperature.
From footies, onsies, also top and bottom character kind.

tall2826 said:
I'm always wearing something going to bed which is usually a set of PJ's I have. If I'm diapered I might wear them with my PJ's but it's usually a diaper and t-shirt.
Same for me, except in the summer I'll probably sleep in just underwear since i have the hottest room in the house.

I almost always sleep in just a t-shirt and a diaper, specifically plastic. It greatly helps me when it comes to getting off to sleep, and I find the crinkling sound as I shift around in the bed to be very soothing.

We have to go downstairs to get to the kitchen in our house, and I constantly find myself thirsty in the middle of the night. To remedy this I simply take my clothes off, like say my pajama pants and leave them by my bed. That way I can throw them on really quick when I wake up, and don't have to do any awkward explaining to my roommate should he wake up and come downstairs to find me in a diaper. I have no problem saying that I would do the same thing in the event of a fire. I doubt putting on a different pair of underwear is going to register in my mind as quickly as just throwing on some clothes and getting out of the house.

my bladder finnaly gave out so now have a foley catheter and sleep nude

I wear diapers every night, most nights with a onesie as well ^u^

I used to sleep nude whenever I could, but whenever accidents became a problem, just goodnites or what I had on hand. If doing a shared hotel room or crashing with a friend I'd have shorts on over it.

it's summer here in land downunder (at least for a few more days and a bit longer). nights have been too warm to wear for me.so going commando.

It depends. I treat my diapers like they are my underwear so I do sleep nude when it's hot out. I get hot so i take my pajamas off and go nude in bed.

Most nights I'm in pajamas and underwear. On other nights, I might be in a diaper and pajamas or no pajama bottoms and just a diaper and a shirt. I rarely sleep nude, but I do enjoy it.

Just in a diaper here. I have too much of a bedwetting tendency to go naked.

Just a diaper for me unless it is really cold and then I wear socks and maybe a t-shirt.

I have my boxers and t-shirt generally under my pillow so don't have to get up with my diaper exposed if it could be a compromising situation.

Either nude or just a diaper. If I absolutely couldn't grab clothes I would take my diaper off and go nude. If I could grab clothes I would definitely grab clothes.

It's either a diaper or nude so both.

I usually sleep nude, just cuz i'm too warm to wear anything to bed most of the time.

I usually sleep in a diaper but once in awhile I will sleep nude

If I can because I am alone, of course I sleep in diapers and plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back