9 5.29%
  • no

0 0%
  • I sleep in pajamas or underwear

35 20.59%
  • Other, Please explain.

17 10.00%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you sleep in just a diaper, or nude?

Lightbulb Do you sleep in just a diaper, or nude?

I bought a cloth diaper just to feel comfortable in it and like me to feel happy. I wear it to sleep every night no pants no shirt. I was thinking if there was a fire or the alarm went off or if for some reason you had to run of of the house.would you take to time to put on pants and burn to death or just deal with the shame of people who stare at you the fire department when they arrive to save the home of someone in a pink my little pony cloth diaper in the middle of the street. imagine the faces. or the same if you sleep naked. What would you do. I have thought this through carefully but thoroughly. I could wrap up in a blanket if it weren't a fire but if it was a fire i would have to worry about it dragging and catching flames. If i took the diaper off and ran out naked it might be better than being in a diaper. I could grab a pillow and use the case as a make shift skirt by putting a hole in it. also on top of all of this its averaging about 17 degrees ferinheight outside and I might freeze to death.

Depends on the season. Au natural in the summer/warmer months, sleepwear in the cooler months.

Well...when I'm not just wearing a diaper, I normally sleep nude. So Yes and Yes?

-Gus

What do you think about what i said how would that effect you what would you do in a situation such as that. how would your neighbors finding out effect you. do you think you might get a ticket for public exposure or go to jail for being a sex offender.

yvette

Never just a diaper, and not in the nude either.

it seems to me that not allot of people care to comment on my main subject instead they just post about the poll. I thought putting a poll would help out with seeing who would be at risk and who wouldn't. this has been a learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    it seems to me that not allot of people care to comment on my main subject instead they just post about the poll. I thought putting a poll would help out with seeing who would be at risk and who wouldn't. this has been a learning experience.
    Well, the main subject appears initially to be the thread title. Which, due to it being a fairly straightforward question, means the poll would be sufficient for an answer. Plus it's barely been 3 hours, so no need to feel shut down or anything. It's still a fairly new discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

To answer first about the poll itself, I usually just sleep in underwear or pjs. I find it to be a hassle to put on a diaper discreetly and then take it off in a timely manner in the morning and dispose of it quickly and discreetly. If I get to lounge around the next day, then I might get padded for the night. But it's for special occasions, not so much an every night kind of thing.

To answer the question about what to do in event of a fire, I suppose it's all circumstantial. The first thing I'd do is rip off my diaper, no matter what. I mean, if the firefighters and my parents find charred diaper remains in my room then I can explain that in a controlled context. But having to explain to some of my neighbors why I ran outside in a diaper when my house caught on fire is going to raise a lot of uncomfortable questions that I don't feel like answering. Saying "I sleep in the nude" is much easier for people to shrug and laugh off. Ideally though, I'd try to throw at least some pj pants or basketball shorts on. I'd rather not talk to the fire department in my birthday suit.

I sleep in a cloth prefold diaper along with PUL panties. I wear either footies or nightgowns or nylon jammies.

in the summer almost always just my diaper. in the winter though, often in cuddle fleece all in one jammies.