Mangers at your workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people say its okay to wear diapers for fun and purpose. Vs leaving it hone. And how many pees before people. Can smell it?

makena43 said:
So many people say its okay to wear diapers for fun and purpose. Vs leaving it hone. And how many pees before people. Can smell it?

1. Yes. It's perfectly fine. Everyone has been telling you this.[/]

2. "how many pees" is an inaccurate measurement. A wetting could be 100ml or 400ml. And depending on diet and health it cooks smell immediately or not for hours.

So. 1. I think that it is cool the mangment has no power in what you where. And 2 I am still confuse about when I should take. Off my wet diaper before. Things get bad.

makena43 said:
So. 1. I think that it is cool the mangment has no power in what you where. And 2 I am still confuse about when I should take. Off my wet diaper before. Things get bad.

Play it safe and change asap imho, smelling bad is pretty much grounds for disciplinary action, causing offence,,,

In my experience, if management wants to fire you and can’t they will make life miserable for you at work till you voluntarily quit or they find a fire able offense.

makena43 said:
So bottom line is you can't be suspended or fired for wearing a diaper while working and no sign other than a slight big butt cause by the diaper

NO, the bottom line is they are very unlikely to take action against someone wearing a diaper. It's most likely illegal for them to do so, and any lawyer they have on hand will surely recommend against it, but it can happen. Many people have learned the hard way that counting on your boss to make a decision that's good for you because it's also good for them can be risky. Sometimes they make decisions that are bad for everyone, you and themselves included.

Never absolutely rely on people making good decisions for themselves. Try to be ready to react in the event that someone makes a bad choice that affects you, even if it would be a really damaging decision for them to make, for themselves as well as you.

The best example of this counter-intuitive behavior is managers (and owners) that make decisions that end up destroying the business. (it doesn't happen a lot, but you can find lots of stories like this online) They lose, all the employees lose, but you still see it happen from time to time. It's the employees that "never even considered the boss would make such a stupid decision that would hurt everyone" that get caught unprepared.

The rules carry from State to state in the US. Many states have "at will" employment, in which case there's no implied contract between the employee and the business, and either party can end the employment at any time for no reason at all.

In these states, even if a company wants to fire you for cause, they will not give you a reason. If they give a reason, it has to be a valid reason under labor laws, not discriminatory, etc. If they give you no reason, then they're in the clear unless you want to sue for discrimination if some sort.

If they fire you for wearing a diaper, and they tell you that you were fired for wearing a diaper, them you could have grounds to file a complaint under ADA alleging that they had to offer you reasonable accommodation. If they fire you and tell you it's because your services are no longer required, you would have a very difficult time filing a complaint because of the difficulty of proving that it was because of an ADA violation.

Here's the kicker with all this: looking to wear diapers is NOT a protected disability under ADA. If they find you're wearing diapers and your manager wants to fire you for that, he or she may do so and there's nothing you can do about it. If they don't tell you a reason, then you'll have a hard time proving that it was because of a protected disability (because, let's be honest, it wasn't). If they do give you a reason, you'll still have a hard time proving that it was because of a protected disability (again, because it wasn't). Either way, you're out of a job, and have no legal recourse.

If you're worried that you'll be fired for wearing diapers at work, or wetting them, or smelling like pee or other body waste, then you should not engage in those actions.

If you are incontinent, that may be a different situation. I do not know if that's protected under ADA, but I suspect that it would be. If they fire you for incontinence or related things (like too many bathroom breaks) and you can prove that you're incontinent, you may have grounds for an ADA complaint. You will still have to fight it out, though - it's not like the employment police are going to swoop in and force your manager to give you back your job and all your back pay.

If you don't need to wear diapers at work, you're worried about being fired for wearing them, and you want to keep your job, you'd be well advised not to wear them. If you want to wear them anyway, consider finding a job where you won't worry about being fired for wearing them.

I have wore thin diaper around my top boss. I kept it business and he didn't know. Next two female grocery mangers I wore and they never squid a word. So maybe I am worried for nothing

bambinod said:
(and several others posting the same sentiments)

I feel it's necessary to remind everyone that they can fire you at any time for any reason or for no reason at all.

And that if you're employed, you're there to get work done and not be distracted or doing other things. It's a privilege for someone to employ you, not a right.

Am I the only one who is cringing at this thread?

Makena43, consider what can happen when you get caught. Pee smells, and some people have a much better sense of smell than others. So if you regularly pee your diaper at work, your coworkers will eventually notice. and they will be talking about it behind your back. And probably laughing at you. and worse, posting about the "Pee smelling freak at work" on Facebook and Twitter. When your boss hears about it, they won't need proof. They will be mostly concerned about how well you are liked and get along with your co workers. If you're an outsider, or otherwise "weird" they will cut you less slack. when you're late one day, they might decide not to forgive you so easily, because they don't like you, and just fire you instead of letting it slide.

So you didn't get fired for wearing a diaper, you got fired for not being liked as much. You weren't liked as much because you were seen as "weird". you got labeled "weird" because you wore the diaper, even if you didn't get directly caught.

But it gets worse. because now when you go to get a new job, your new employer will do the usual background checks, including searching your name on social media. When they find posts from your co workers, they aren't likely going to have any interest in hiring you.

To avoid being a total failure at life, you need to cultivate a positive public image. Getting caught doing something really cringe worthy, like wearing a diaper at work, can ruin your public image, and make you unemployable.

If you act normally, you'll probably be fine. Just keep it discreet and don't wait too long to change. Better yet, don't wet if you can avoid it.

I do exactly. As rocketman said. I wore my rearz rebel diaper and my grocery manger female. Spank one of my Co worker butt and then she was going. But I twist abit and I think she stop because she maybe thinks its a diaper. Is that sexual harassment or can I get it?

Last edited:
What are you trying to say, what you wrote does not make sense. Did you or your manager spank a co worker. I am starting to think English is not your first language, or you are younger than you say you are. My Romanian aunt writes better English than you do.

Last edited:
Yes, she did spank my Co worker on the butt and me too almost and stop.

this is so confusing

Why is it confusing? My grocery manger come in back of the store to get me and rick to help the guys that are cleaning the floors of displays. So she told rick something. And then did a play spank on the butt. Then she went for me. I had my diaper on . I react to her spanking. But she stop. Did she realize there was a diaper or realize she was doing sexual. Harassment? That's. What. I am worried about

Why do you have perfect English in two posts, but now your English sucks again. Are you role playing as a child too. This is getting ridiculous. If you want to be taken seriously use proper English.

I reread my last post. There is a slight bump. But what is wrong? I am not role playing as a child

So start over. I should not be consider about being around mangers as long as I am discretion. But still worried about the grocery manger almost spanking my diaper butt I don't. Know why she stop.

makena43 said:
I was wwondering If any manger if he/she can tell you are wearing a diaper can they go through the steps to fire you or suspend you because you are wearing a diaper or considered it sexual harassment. Thank you

I would very strongly doubt that the fact that you are wearing a diaper can be actioned on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back