cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now this is involving anime. Well, I'm currently watching One Piece on CrunchyRoll, and when I'm done with that, I'll sit through other anime. My list includes Bleach, Fairy Tail, Hunter X Hunter, Cowboy Bebop, One Punch Man, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, and a couple others.

I have rescently been watching Paw Patrol. I like it because I weawwy wike doggies! But, when i am being a "Big" I have been watching a cartoon called Gravity Falls. I like that one because it's full of mystery. You never know what will happen next.

Steven Universe ⭐

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I like aYoung Justice, Gravity Falls, and Regular Show. When I really feel like a baby I love Blaze and the Monster Machines and Go Diego Go.

​I am in "7 year-old Boy Mode" this evening and I am watching "G. I. Joe" Cartoons.

AdorableRabbit said:
WAT?

Really?! I didn't actually notice...

Like which?

The first time they're in the fantasy version of wall-mart, there's a whole bunch of "big-boy diapers" and Star throws them in an attack announced as "big-boy diaper blast!" After that, there's a bunch of references big and small peppered throughout season 2. Everything from one of the villains appearing to wear a diaper when he loses his clothes to random throw-ins, like putting a diaper on a dog that's about to pee in Star's room due to weird portal circumstances.

As for newer western cartoons, I watch PAW Patrol and The Lion Guard. As for anime, I'm watching Shugo Chara!, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Himouto! Umaru-chan, Lovely Muco, and Ranma 1/2. I watched four episodes of The Pet Girl of Sukurasou too but haven't picked it up again, and some I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying.

ArchieRoni said:
The first time they're in the fantasy version of wall-mart, there's a whole bunch of "big-boy diapers" and Star throws them in an attack announced as "big-boy diaper blast!" After that, there's a bunch of references big and small peppered throughout season 2. Everything from one of the villains appearing to wear a diaper when he loses his clothes to random throw-ins, like putting a diaper on a dog that's about to pee in Star's room due to weird portal circumstances.

Oh! Season 2... yeah I hafta watch that. Maybe this will motivate me!

DannyBBaby said:
what newer cartoon shows have you been watching and why do you like it.
I have been watching turbo [emoji23] it funny
Steven universe. Kid's show with content that adults can still enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I like rugrats, hey arnold, rockos modern life, angry beavers or any 90's nick
show really. I love that they are re-running these shows on teen nicks the splat.

I have been watching PBS Kids Channel Cartoons:
Arthur
Martha Speaks
Thomas the Tank Engine
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Etc.

caitianx said:
I have been watching PBS Kids Channel Cartoons:
Arthur
Martha Speaks
Thomas the Tank Engine
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Etc.

I've been watching Sesame Street! That's another one from PBS, although it is now also on HBO. The new ones air there before going to PBS nine months later. I watch them through Comcast's on-demand service.

AnimeDude892 said:
Yu-Gi-Oh!, IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!

Yesss! Love Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation 1! But I can't wait to get Arc V Season 1 on DVD!

As for me when I'm feeling like a big kid I'm watching:
90's Fox Kids shows (Old School Power Rangers, X-Men 90's, Beetleborgs, etc.)
He-Man
B-Daman Fireblast (YouTube)
Anime (Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, etc.)

Now when I'm feeling like a toddler/little kid:
Blaze and the Monster Machines(New Favorite)
PAW Patrol (New Favorite)

I wanna start watching Sesame Street, Thomas, and Barney again, as that was what I watched when I was really little. I miss old school Ninja Turtles and Thundercats as well.

Last edited:
Inuyasha92 said:
Yesss! Love Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation 1! But I can't wait to get Arc V Season 1 on DVD!

As for me when I'm feeling like a big kid I'm watching:
90's Fox Kids shows (Old School Power Rangers, X-Men 90's, Beetleborgs, etc.)
He-Man
B-Daman Fireblast (YouTube)
Anime (Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, etc.)

Now when I'm feeling like a toddler/little kid:
Blaze and the Monster Machines(New Favorite)
PAW Patrol (New Favorite)

I wanna start watching Sesame Street, Thomas, and Barney again, as that was what I watched when I was really little. I miss old school Ninja Turtles and Thundercats as well.

Did you watch Digimon back in the day when it was on Fox Kids and Jetix? Well for me I grew up watching Jetix.

AnimeDude892 said:
Did you watch Digimon back in the day when it was on Fox Kids and Jetix? Well for me I grew up watching Jetix.

Yes! Of course! :D I count that in with 90's Fox Kids

Steven Universe & My Little Pony

~Rob

my after work time is "Arthur", "nature cat", "ready jet go" and then "Wild kratts" :) Love them all!!! I used to watch Arthur all the time when I was younger. the two hosts on wild kratts had a show back in the day when I was 8 or 9 called kratts creatures so its awesome now 20 years ago I still get to watch them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back